twenty-seven.

I lay on my bunk, tossing and turning. A sigh slipping from my lips each time I moved. I lay still, taking a deep breath; closing my eyes tightly shut. For the past couple of weeks my sleeping pattern was off, I wasn't worrying. Yet.
My hand moved around the bunk until I found my phone, unlocking it my eyes focused on the time; slightly squinting due to the light.

6am.

Well what's the point in going back to sleep, rolling my eyes I got out of my bunk. Sitting in the "social area" as they would call it. Tucking my legs underneath me I rested my head on the table. My thoughts was stuck on James, I felt bad for saying it was a mistake but he agreed so I don't know why I was still fussing; probably because Brads pretending he doesn't care when he does. I screamed inside my head, kicking the thoughts and distractions out of the way.
I heard footsteps before Tristan came into sight.

"Again Lucy, every night I hear you tossing and turning then I see you up at 6. Go back to sleep your going to make yourself sick."His hand resting on my back.

"I can't Tris, some nights I sleep fine but when I get up I'm still exhausted so what's the point anyway."I yawned, turning my head so I didn't have to speak to him.

"When did you last eat."His voice sounding concerned.

"What? Why?"I said turning my head back around.

"Because this looks like the symptoms to well... you know."He whispered.I rolled my eyes.

"Tristan shut up."I said throwing my one hand in the air before going back to my bunk.

"You're only acting like this because secretly you think it too, your pushing it back; pretending you don't know what it is."He shouted. I stayed quiet. I felt his body behind me. "I'm taking you to the hospital this afternoon."That was the last thing he said.