five.

His laugh filled the room causing my attention to shoot in his direction. Instead of the usual 'what's funny' i'd shout rudely; I laughed along instead. A surprise to me, and him.

"The other day was amusing."Brad admitted.

"It was."I agreed.

"You know I've never been greeted by someone like that before."He continued to laugh.

"Count yourself lucky."I smiled. Despite the shit thoughts and questions running through my over depressed head; I still managed to smile.

"Maybe we should re-introduce, it did go a bit wrong I suppose."He spoke. I shook my head.

"Why? I liked it, it will be be a cool memory."I nodded. He chewed his lip; does he ever stop biting his lip.

"You're thinking," I paused before sighing, "Again." 

"I am."He smirked.

"I won't bother asking because I won't get an answer."I went on. This time he stood up and walked off.

"Leaving me this time?"I shouted.

"Oh Lucy, I wouldn't dream of it."He turned around but I could tell with his back faced to me he was smirking or shall I say, biting that god damn lip. I watched him as I got up, my eyes ran over his body. Arctic monkeys top, denim shorts- I'm not big for detail. His chocolate eyes met mine, the sides of my mouth raised.

"Where are we going?"I asked.

"We are going to have some fun, we will go get the others."He smiled friendly. I paused.

"Fun'

I took a deep breath, trying to push back the over controlling thoughts. Fun- that could mean many of things, Many of things I don't want to do. Drugs, alcohol, jumping off a cliff into water. I shivered, big change.

No? We wouldn't do that.

Just go away I said to myself calmly.

I hadn't realised that Brad was standing right in front of me shouting my name. That smile I had about five minutes ago was long gone. I felt a hand grip my arm, I turned sharp pushing it off angrily. My eyes widened as I noticed it was Tristan's.

"Sorry I-"My voice stuttering.

"Lucy just breath it will be okay."He gave me a reassuring smile. I ran my tongue over my lips, breathing slowly pushing back the demons.

"You good?"He whispered.

"I'm good."