three.

I turned my attention to Brad.

He hadn't spoke apart from the small laughs here and there but it wasn't hard to guess he wasn't interested in any conversation whatsoever.

"You're quiet."I say confidently. His eyes darted up to mine; he looked, somewhat surprised. His teeth tugged at his lip, again.
A cheeky smirk that almost suited him appeared on his lips.

"Just listening in, thinking too."He threw me a sarcastic smile. I sat up, raising my eyebrows.

"Thinking about what?"I asked rudely.

"You wouldn't be interested."He shrugged.

"You'd be surprised."I shrugged back mimicking his movements. The others was quiet, doing a brad I see. The next silence lasted awhile before Tristan stood up, brushing off the supposed 'dust' on his denim shorts.

"Boys shall we go upstairs and er- yeh."He stuttered, I saw his sly look towards the curly haired boy. They all walked off leaving me and brad.

"Why have they left."I questioned, but not making eye contact.

"I have no clue."He chuckled, I saw him shake his head.

"Entertain me."I spoke, I watched his frown turn to a mysterious grin.

"We just met."He winked.

"With your thoughts."I said clearing things out.

"You wouldn't want to know."

"Oh really, sooo. It's something dirty then?"I said turning towards him, I asked but it was hardly a question he needed to answer.

"Something like that."He scoffed.

I looked away, tapping my hands on my legs to make it less awkward; I wasn't successful.

"Your very- what's the word.."He pauses.

"Confident."

I smiled.

"I mean surprising that you just met us most girls go all flirty and shy."He explained.

"Well I am definitely not most girls, I'll tell you that for sure."

He sarcastically rolled his eyes, was it such a disappointment? "Most girls are really tumblr, describe their self in detailed...the usual long blonde hair bright sky blue eyes."I went on."It bores me to be honest, they live in a fantasy like its all so 'perfect' - what does that even mean?"I asked getting lost in the depths of my thoughts.

"I like you, you're different."He said, I turned.

"Thanks."I smiled, walking off.

"Where are you going."His position on the chair changed before standing up and resting his head on his thighs. Then looking up at me from across the room with his big brown eyes. That don't work on me Bradley.

"I'm not staying with you."I laughed; it might of came out ruder than I had wanted, but what's the harm in playing a little hard to get.