twenty.

My head was supported by my hands as the tears fell.

"Why..I don't understand Lucy!"His voice raising, I stayed silent; the only noise was my small sobs and Brads voice as his anger built up.

"Why didn't you tell me about something like that Lucy!"His fists clenched together.

"I-I'm sorry Brad."I cried.

"It's not good enough Lucy, it's just not good enough."His hand running through his hair, I could see the tears in his eyes as I stood. I slipped my hand into his but he snatched his out of mine.

"Brad please."I pleaded.

"I'm sorry Lucy, but I can't watch you slip away from me...I just can't."He paused. I moaned into his chest, he held me tight. Placing a small kiss on my head.

"Bye Lucy."His voice a small whisper.

As his arms left my body I fell to the ground as he walked away from me. The last I would see of that curly haired boy who had stole my heart and I had broken his.

I sat up, my eyes streaming with tears. My breaths heavy and sharp. I lay back. It was just a dream, just a dream Lucy. A small smile grazed my lips but soon to disappear. I have to tell him, soon. I felt a hand in mine, I knew that hand. I turned towards him. His fingers now wiping away the tears.

"Another bad dream."He sighed. I nodded.

"Tell me."He mumbled. I shook my head. How could I tell him about a dream where I broke his heart by not telling his something I should. Can I call it a dream, it was more of a nightmare.

My worst.