twenty-six.

Silently, we all sat around the table. The only noise coming from the surroundings of the restaurant. My eyes focused on Brads but he looked away, I sighed.

"Well this is nice isn't it."Shannon protested, I looked up and smiled at her. She rolled her eyes.

"So how was your night then."I asked as I felt Brads eyes watch me before looking back to his food.

"It was great, yours."She grinned. I coughed, James sighed and well Brad. He left the table.

"Erm- excuse me guys."I spoke quickly before rushing off.

My feet following Brads as he walked further into the car park. He got in the car and locked it; great. I walked up and nocked the glass, rolling his eyes he opened my door.

"What's up with you."I moaned.

"You know what's up with me."He mumbled.

"Brad, you made the decision in not making us go any further so you can't say anything about what I do with other people."My voice getting louder.

"ME? You made that choice too."He growled.

"I just didn't think you would be that jealous over me and James kissing."I spat.

"If it's just a kiss, why have you got hickey's all over your neck...that's more than a kiss Lucy."He hissed. We sat silently, before I felt a hand in mine. I turned, quickly licking my lips before pulling a smile.

"Sorry."I whispered.

"Sorry too."He whispered back.