eight.

"So you are scared of fun?"His face scrunched up in confusion.

"There's more to it than that, but yes I'm scared of fun."I laughed. It sounded pathetic out loud, but I just kept my thoughts back; for the time being.

"So it's not just the time of the month."He mocked. I shook my head, then standing up. I turned before walking away.

"Dinner?"I smiled.

"Aw, you waited."He said in a high voice.

"Don't push your luck Bradley."I teased.

"Don't call me...Bradley."His voice changing near the end.

"Sorry."

"Bradley."I giggled, looking across to him then running off.

----------------------

"So your telling me Tristan got beat up... by a pigeon."Connor laughed, the others following.

"Right that's enough of that story."Tristan whined finishing off his burger.

"I think we have all agreed that we like your sister."James smiled. I mean most people choose not to like me; you know with my attitude and confident approach. But hey ho this didn't turn out that bad.

"So how long are you staying."Connor interrupted.

My eyes cast over to Tris, my heart began to race. My goal at the moment was to not think about home, obviously the goal isn't in reach yet. I stay quiet hoping my brother would save the day.

"She's staying with me."He said, a small sigh of relief slipped over me.

"What do you mean?"Brad chipped in.

"So he speaks."I joked although by the look I got from James I guess it came out ruder than I hoped. Once again.

"Yeh well she will go back when I go back."Tristan added.

"Sorry."I mumbled.

Brad shot me a smile, maybe he's not that bad in understanding too.

"Looks like we will have to put up with you then."Brad moaned sarcastically. I nodded.

"Looks like you will."