“Kat” harry strokes from my elbow down to my palm. I realize I opened  my mouth to say something and nothing really came out. I mean I think I even intended to tell him I loved him back, because in all honestly I do. I just cant really say the words… is that crazy? Yes. Either way there’s nothing I can really do but tell him how I feel?

“You don’t have to say it back right now – or ever really? I just – I want you to know how I feel because letting you think pippa or any other girl is what I want is so far from the truth” He whispers lifting me up into his arms. As I wrap my arms around his neck I feel a warmth start to build up in my chest. His scent ingolfs me and im more in love with him with every second past what he’s said. His peppermint breath almost causes me to forget what happened two years ago.

“Harry I – well – I had a bad relationship a couple years ago” I whisper as he sets me back down on the floor.

“Me too” he replies, looking at me endearingly with his jaded eyes.

“And that doesn’t change the fact that I know how I feel about you. Because I know this time… its real” He thumbles with his words.

“And I – I don’t do love” I say, seeing his face drop from my words.

“But Harry I – also feel strongly about you too”

“Strongly?” he questions.

“I cant say the words” my head now mimics his early action and drops.

“Babe – you don’t have to say it now – or ever if you don’t want to… just tell me you feel the same?” his hand lace through my hair lifting my head up to look at him.

“I feel the same” I whisper. The moment the words leave my lips, his crash onto mine. This kiss is different however. More wet, more urgent – like it’s been the one we’ve waited for, for years. My inside yell ‘I love you’ as I continue to weave my tongue into his. But the words don’t leave my lips. I’m stuck in a confused purgatory where I know I love the man holding me, but I can’t say the words. My thoughts begin to fade as his kisses leave my lips and continue to my neck and my left collarbone. I can feel his grip tightening on my back as I tug at his hair. There’s nothing more I have ever wanted, but for a moment where everything just slows. Its like we are a blur, a beautiful euphoric blur. His warm hands trail down my back to the back of my thighs, lifting me up into his embrace – not letting our lips break away, and as he walks me out of my room and into his I open my eyes to take in the candles for the second time, but in a different light.

“This was for me?” I whisper looking around the candle lit room.

“Only you. This will always be yours” he gestures to his heart and the dim lit room. Ill admit, this is all melting my heart. Its like our room is a sacred place of intimate emotions all flowing through our body movements – intertwining, weaving into one another. I’ve never felt so close to someone… maybe this time is different?

As he places me on the bed he starts tugging at my leggings and lace, pulling them down in one smooth scoop. He then pulls of my tank and bra leaving me only in my heels – exposed. I can see him smirk as his jaded eyes scan my body, making me feel slightly empowered and on this feeling – I act. I sit up to him standing over me and tug at his shirt making him fall on top of me. As we kiss I rip his button up shirt causing a couple of the top buttons to fall. As he undoes his jeans his teeth sink into my skin pulling on my flesh. It stings a little and I know it will bruise tomorrow, but for right now I want him – all of him. As he becomes completely revealed to me I push him off me so I can get on top of him. I tease him a little playing with him in my hand and brushing it over my sensitive area causing us both to moan simultaneously. You would think we would want to ‘play’ and ease into thi a little – but no. We just want this – us – now. And as I lower myself on him I feel the pinch inside me.