#45

I woke up with a headache and puffy eyes, from crying... daily. It was now the day of the party and everyone was getting ready. Except me. I wasn't going to go. Why? Because I felt uncomfortable and I wasn't in the greatest mental state.

I got up to go to the bathroom. On my way Brooklyn called me into his room. He then told me to shut the door behind me.

B: are you sure your going to be okay?
Z: what do you mean?
B: like are you fine on your own?
Z: yeh I should be

Soon it was time for the boys to go. I walked downstairs to say goodbye to them. I then gave them all a hug including rye. It felt nice to have A hug off of him, but also very weird. It was hard saying goodbye because I knew once he came back. He was never going to be mine.

I was about to walk in the kitchen when I heard the door open back up. I walked to see who it was and it was Hayden. I rolled my eyes and went to walk away however she grabbed my arm.

Z: let go of me.
H: do us all a favour and remove yourself a favour and remove yourself from ryes life he doesn't need you and you know yourself the world would be a better place without you.

She then left. Leaving me broken, bruised and worthless. She was right though. Life would be better without me. Rye doesn't need me. No one needs me around. So what's the point in being in this cruel world. What's the point in living?

After all that went through my mind I had only one question left.

Where were them blades at?