#5

By now we had walked round the house and back garden. While I was walking round the house with rye I noticed that he hadn't showed me my room yet.

Z: rye?
R: yeh
Z: where's my room?
R: oh yeh wait there.

I stood in his room while he ran to the top of the stairs. God my anxiety is through the roof right now. New surroundings, new people... new everything. I felt my hands start getting clamy.

No we are not doing this today. Hopefully we aren't going to have this problem for a while.

R: MIKEY WHERE IS ZARA'S ROOM?
J: MIKEY SAID HE DOESNT KNOW!
R: WAIT SO WE DONT HAVE A ROOM FOR HER.
J: I DONT KNOW RYE... find one.
R: okay.

I was then greeted by rye as he walked in the room he told me that the boys hadn't sorted a room out yet.

Great.

A: Zara do you want to sleep in brooks bed for the night and he can sleep on the floor?
Z: okay but I will sleep on the floor and he can keep his bed.
A: are you sure?
Z: yeah I'm positive.

It had been a few hours and now it was tea time I was downstairs in the kitchen with the boys and Alex we were getting to know eachother and having a laugh. I was cooking pasta when my phone went off, I looked at the contact name it was ellie. As much as I wanted to answer it I couldn't.

J: you can answer that
Z: I'm on with the pasta.
J: yeh put it on loud speaker and we will be quiet.
Z: are you su-

Just the my phone went back off. I looked at the boys for confirmation and then immediately Mikey answered and put it on loud speaker.

E: bitch I rang you and you didn't answer.
Z: yeh I know I was making pasta. Sorry
E: it's fine what are you doing now
Z: I'm still making pasta.
E: your cooking is disgusting.
Z: I know but you can't even say anything remember those "cookies" which you made and they were burnt and not cooked on the inside.
E: yeh they were!
Z: yeh after I told you to stab them

I heard her laugh down the phone then she started singing the song we sang.

E: when she shanks you like this but you shank her like that.

I laughed at her and the boys started smiling.

Z: what have you been up to?
E: taking Lennox for a walk and nothing else.
Z: that sounds fun
E: got your message about your anxiety attack today. Just remember it's fine and whenever you need me you can message me. I get the boys are new people but they will probably like you I promise. Just don't let your anxiety attacks get bad like they do okay...

Everyone just stared at me and I felt the pressure of weight on my chest.

Z: yeh ellie I'm kinda with the boys and your on loud speaker and....
E: shit I'm sorry, I'm actually sorry Zara. I'll just text you okay. Bye.
Z: bye I love you
E: love you too

They stared at me. I felt like the elephant in the room. The odd one out. The idiot.