#41

Me and the boys, except rye, were all sat on the couch discussing their tour. We then heard rye and Hayden coming downstairs. All of us in the living room went quiet. It was so awkward.

Rye and Hayden walked into the living room. She had a big smile on her face. All I could think was 'aye your probably happy with all the pain you have caused me.' I then felt Brooklyn nudge me in my side.

I then seen that she had a suitcase beside her. The first thing that came to my mind was that her family dropped some stuff off and she was actually moving in fully. But the I thought she better say she was leaving.

H: so guys... I just have to pop back home for my cousins birthday tomorrow.
Z: yessss

Whoops that slipped out. Everyone glared at me. I saw Andy trying not to laugh. Rye was upset and Hayden was pissed. Well at least now she knows I am happy to have a break from the pain.

Z: yesss I love birthdays. How old is he?
H: too young for you to get some action in your love life.

My jaw dropped. Who did she think she was. My love life was pretty good before that ogre came into the picture. My love life was very rough but good in some places.

I rolled my eyes, not wanting Hayden to see she had made me upset and mad.

She then said her goodbyes and rye waved her and her Uber away. While he was watching her be driven away the boys and me were fist pumping the air and jumping around. We were so happy the ogre had left.

Suddenly rye came running in and told everyone that he had some big news to tell everyone. We all sat down ready to hear what he had to say. Whatever he had to say I wasn't prepared for it. I felt nervous.

R: as you guys know... me and Hayden are a couple and soon I will have a little me running around which I am excited for. God I'm so excited. BUT that's not want I want to say. What I want to say is... I think I'm going to propose to Hayden

Oh no.