#42

My eyes wandered over to the window. I couldn't look at him.i mean it wasn't his fault he fell for someone else. Why did he have to fall for Hayden though? Why did he push everything that we had away. He acts like I'm not even around anymore.

I felt a tear cascade down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away before anyone noticed, before rye noticed. I stood up taking a deep breath. I felt like I was drowning again.drowning in heartbreak, pain, insecurities and the thoughts of never being able to call rye mine.

Z: well congrats
R: thank you

I looked around the living room. Everyone looking at me in my eyes. I slowly found it harder to breath. I felt uncomfortable. I never thought I could be uncomfortable around roadtrip. But I was, and I needed to get away from it.

Z: well I think I'm going to go on a run

I walked out of the living room to get my shoes on. As I was in the cloakroom rye came in and leaned against the wall. He just stood watching me. I glanced at him seeing him looking confused and worried.

R: are you okay?

God I was trying so hard not to break in front of him. I swallowed my pain back down into my stomach. I then used all my strength to paint a smile on my face. I looked up at him, my eyes glazed.

Z: I'm fine
R: are you sure?
Z: rye I said I'm FINE

I then sighed realising I snapped at him when he was just caring for me. I just guess I forgot what it felt like to have him care for me. I was numb and needed to get out of the house.

As I was running I just felt like I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me whole.
I didn't want this pain anymore. I then needed a rest so I sat down on a bench.
Next to me was an old lady. She was sat holding her dog on a leash.

I began to cry causing her to look at me. I caught her glance at me with a confused look upon her face.

Z: I'm sorry.
?: have you got a stitch?
Z: oh no. I have just been having a hard time.
?: oh sorry. What's happened?
Z: I've just been having a hard time with my crush having a girlfriend. He's going to propose to her soon.
?: well have you told him how you feel?
Z: I think he knew how I felt about him
?: well remind him again. You never know he may like you back.
Z: I hope. Thank you! I've got to go now.

Before I left she grabbed my hand causing me to turn to her.

?: remember sweetheart always smile you never know who is falling In love with it.
Z: I will. take care!
?: you too sweetheart

I then ran back home to finally tell rye my thoughts and feelings. I hope he still wants to give me a chance. After all. I'm still madly in love with him