#32

I propped myself up onto my elbow as the sunlight flared through the conservatory curtains.

Yes I slept in the conservatory.

Why?

Because me and brook are still awkward around each other. Rye and Hayden slept together. I didn't bother asking the other boys I was too nervous. What if they thought I was going to come onto them like I did with brook. By accident. I really need to let that go me and brook said that we would.

I woke up and decided that to be happy I would glam myself up. So I did my makeup, hair and picked out my best outfit. When I had it on I felt brand new. Not damaged or hurt. New and beautiful. Like ryes girlfriend.

Outfit:

Hair is the same as the picture

Makeup:

I then walked out the downstairs bathroom and into the kitchen where everyone was

Everyone's jaws dropped even ryes. Hayden gave me a dirty look.

I was finally back to old Zara. I felt like saying to Hayden sorry Hayden this is what your man is missing. I smiled to myself at that thought. I couldn't say that I would be to much of a bitch.

J: you look pretty today
Z: thank you jack

I then heard rye whisper to jack and they no walked out the room. Wonder what they were on about. Probably none of business.

Rye p.o.v

Zara looked amazing. I mean I love Hayden but damn Zara is messing my head up. Last night I didn't just want to hug her I wanted to kiss her. I never wanted her to sleep In the conservatory. Do I still love Zara? Why do I even need to question that my feelings for her have never faded. That's what I want to tell her.

I want to be able to hold her as I listen to her cute snores as she sleeps in my arms. I want to be able to tell her I love her. I want a lot of things . I want her but I can't have her.

What am i going to do?

I also love Hayden but Zara god she makes me crazy. I crave her daily. She's so beautiful and kind. Funny and clumsy. She's perfect.