#15

I woke up alone in bed. I brushed my teeth and got dressed. Me and Lewis we're finally going on our date. I was excited.

Outfit + hair + makeup:

 ^That is also your hair^

I waked downstairs to see Sophie sat on the couch. I then walked into the kitchen to make some tea.

Z: where's dad and Lewis?
S: oh hi pet they are outside.
Z: thank you lovely.

I walked outside to see lewis helping dad lawn the grass. I walked over and pecked Lewis on the lips.

L: hey baby
Z: dad why are you cutting the grass at this time in the morning.
B: because in a about 3 days we are throwing Sophie a birthday party and she wants a barbecue
Z: great. When are we leaving Lewis?
L: erm now.

He grabbed my hand and we got in his car. We were going to westfields Nando's. Nando's has always been our thing.

When we walked into Nando's, I looked around to see if there was any seats. As I was looking there was hardly any. I hope we don't have to wait.

?: luckily we have one table free. Let me show you

We followed the waiter and my heart dropped. What a coincidence to be sat on a table next to roadtrip.

Mikey smiled at me and I wasn't going to ignore him so I returned the smile. I took my seat and the waiter handed us the menu and we looked at what we wanted.

Z: i don't know what to have.
L: you can have anything you want babe.
Z: I feel sick though.
L: it's fine. Just pick and you can slowly eat it.
Z: okay I'll have a coke with ice, butterfly chicken + chips + avocado sauce.
L: okay i will go order

I could feel roadtrip stareing at me. I was so nervous.

Lewis got up until I grabbed his wrist and asked if he can buy me some ice cream. He agreed and kissed me on the lips.

I sat on my phone until my phone died. Andy the tapped my arm and passed me his portable charger. I accepted it.

Z: thank you.

About 5 minutes Lewis was back with food. Within 30 mins I had ate everything. However I earned a cheeky comment off Lewis.

L: you do notice you are piling on the weight.