#43

As I got back to the house everything was silent. The lights were off, it looked like no one was home. Until I heard rye shout down the stairs. No. Not my name. My worst enemy.

R: HAYDEN!?
Z: nope just Zara.

I walked upstairs to see everyone with there doors closed. I walked into Brooklyn's room and flopped onto his bed.  I heard him laugh at me. Placing his phone on the bedside table.

B: hard time running?
Z: hard time everything!
B: cmon should we do a live.ly
Z: yeh let me change.
B: oh and you need to change the bathroom bin.
Z: why me?
B: cuz ur a girl
Z: ohhh... okay

I walked to the bathroom and put new clothes on. Placing my old outfit in the washing basket. It felt so comfy to be in pyjamas. I mean who doesn't like pyjamas.

Outfit:

I then began to empty the bathroom bin

I then began to empty the bathroom bin. As I was tipping the bin into the bag I saw a pregnancy test drop into the bag. It had to be Hayden's. why would she throw it out? It's like throwing a memory away.

I then glanced at the test and was so shocked when I read the results. I didn't know how to process it so I just locked the door and sat on the toilet. I began to cry I couldn't believe it. Should I tell the boys about the pregnancy test? It would answer our problems?

NO.. I know what I have to do.

And this time I'm not going to make a mistake.

..............................................................

(AUTHORS NOTE 📝: WHAT WAS THE RESULT? WHAT IS SHE GOING TO DO?)