#38

I smiled still not thinking about my wrists. Not thinking about the pain I am enduring right now. Just enjoying Brooklyn's precence

B: I KNEW IT!!
Z: what... knew what...

He gripped my arm and pulled it down in front of me. I couldn't believe it, why was I such an idiot. God I hate myself. I hate myself. Why do I even try?

My eyes brimmed with tears. I looked up at Brooklyn who had shock,fear and sympathy written on his face.

Z: how did you know?
B: Mikey got really grossed out with the razor blade and you shaving on your period. Zara mikey fell for it but I didn't. I knew! And it's okay to feel like this. But it's not okay to hurt yourself.
Z: I know. I do know brook. I try. I try to be happy. I try to be good enough for people. I try so hard.

Tears streamed down my face. I could hardly speak to him. He arms embraced me into his chest. The chest where I let my tears fall free.

B: shhh don't worry. Your doing an amazing job. You are good enough. Now stop crying sweetheart, I don't want to see your beautiful face ruined by your salty tears.

I smiled at how much he cared for me. How much he wanted to look after me. How much he was there for me.

We sat down on my bed as I hugged him, I got the hug I needed.

B: okay so tell me what's wrong.

I was hesitant at first but like my mum told me it is better to tell people your problems then bottle them up.

Z: well it all started when I first saw rye with Hayden. I saw how happy they were. How he looked at her like the way he USED to look at me. When I left to be with Zack like 4 months before I came back now he told me that he loved me. I didn't know who I loved I didn't even know what I was doing then. So I told him I don't know who I love. As I was walking into the train station he I turned round and he was gone, but it was only like two seconds later. It feels like it has taken two seconds for him to not love me. Brook I kid you not I never loved someone as much as I loved rye. So yeh once I saw Hayden I just remembered thinking that she was beautiful.

Much more beautiful than me. I mean her and rye looked so cute together and rye looked so happy. So I started getting upset from then and there. So I put up with it for like a few days until a few days ago when Hayden and rye told everyone they were having a kid. I just couldn't believe it. 3 month brook. 3 month. It took him that long to get over me and start making a family. I mean I feel like she's just saying that she's pregnant to get at me. But she showed rye the test didn't she?

B: I'm not sure.

Could my thoughts be right. No she wouldn't do that to rye. Would she? If she is playing that I'm pregnant trick just to get at me that's sick and she needs help. More help than I will ever need.

Z: anyway obviously that night I didn't just go for an early night I found some blades in the bathroom and....

I started to choke up and become upset.

B: it's fine I understand what you did just skip over that.

Z: so after that it was today and basically I was getting breakfast and it was just me and her in the kitchen and she came over to me and said "are you really going to eat that? Your already fat enough don't you think?" So I haven't a-

B: oh Zara please don't tell me you haven't ate because of that bitch

I nodded and cried as he hugged me tight. He just held me. He held me tight letting me know someone was there for me.

Suddenly mikey burst through the door.

M: ooo are you okay?
B: yeh she's fine Aren't you Zara ?
Z: oOoO cRaMpS... yeh I'm fine brook.

Mikey then awkwardly shut the door. When he was gone, me and brook bursted out laughing. We then stopped and looked at each other before beginning to laugh again.

It was like a new blossoming friendship.

B: okay wait...

He then ran out my room before walking back in with chocolate, sweets, crisps and ice cream.

Z: are you thinking what I'm thinking!
B+Z: NETFLIX MARATHON