The Recon Lounge

Eren sat in the booth the other workers had chosen, waiting for the lot of them to return with drinks and other refreshments. Sex Drive by Kitten was floating in the air waves as he sat, Oluo sitting in the seat across from him and Mike giving his now empty shot glass a sniff. Finally Levi, Petra, and Erd returned, drinks and lime slices in tow. 

"Alright you all--minus Eren--" Petra giggled. Levi blew out of his e-cig, sitting next to Oluo, holding a bottle of vodka.

"Come on, Petra. The kid is in Vegas with us for the first time. Let's show him the Western hospitality." Levi said, his indifferent expression still on his face as he spoke, popping the bottle open. Petra shrugged, plopping down next to Eren. 

"I've drank before," Eren said, trying not to seem like the baby of the group. "I can handle it."

"Whatever. You're taking him home, so it's on you." She said, resting an arm on the teen.

Levi didn't pay her statement any mind as he pushed a shot glass to Eren. Once everyone had a shot, he lifted his shot, and they followed suit. Eren held his shot glass up, butterflies in his stomach as he awaited Levi's words.

A ghost smirk grew on his face, removing his cigarette.

"Let's get drunk."

~

Eren giggled, as a game of some sort of truth or dare broke out. Oluo had just dared Mike to sniff Gunther's crotch and give a full description of  what it smelled like.

"Like....how salt tastes. And Erd's ass." Mike said, causing Gunther and Erd both to blush mad red. The lot of them laughed until their stomachs hurt, but not Levi. He sat calmly, barely even appearing drunk, despite the fact that he'd had as many shots as them all. He sat there, chill as ever, puffing on his e-cigarette and watching them occasionally smirking at the dares they had to accomplish. Maybe he just was one of those people who could hold his liquor really well.

"Eren~!" Petra sang, giggling and poking his cheek. "Your turn you big baby, truth or dare?"

"Um....d-dare," Eren said, surprised his voice wasn't as slurred as he thought it should be.

"Dare? Okay....Hm..." The ginger hummed. "Oh! I dare youuuu~ To make out with the most attractive person here!" She said, and nudged him a bit.

Eren laughed a bit, a bit of red hitting his cheeks. He glanced at Levi, who was puffing 'smoke' rings from his mouth out of boredom. He crossed over to that couch, sitting in between Oluo and him. Instead of going with the obvious choice, he turned, leaning in toward Oluo. Oluo looked highly uncomfortable, squirming a bit as Eren moved closer.

"Oluo! Don't be rude," Petra huffed. Oluo sighed, frowning as Eren seemingly moved closer.

Suddenly, Eren mushed Oluo's face away, whipping around to Levi's a grabbing him, pulling him into a kiss. Loud 'Ohhhhhh!'s erupted from the rest of them, but Eren didn't even pay them any attention. He was just happy as hell to be kissing this man. 

After a few seconds of shock, Eren felt Levi's lips move with his, feeling a nip at his bottom lip. Eren stubbornly refused Levi's ask for entry, resulting in a low growl. Eren let out a squeak when he felt two rough hands up his shirt, allowing Levi to lazily slip his tongue in his mouth. Eren blushed, feeling a small metal stud on the raventte's tongue as their tongues wrestled about in his mouth. Soon he retreated, letting Levi explore his cavern, running his tongue over the ridges and dents of the roof of his mouth, pulling away and sucking on Eren's tongue as he let him go, a string of saliva following his tongue.

Eren's eyes fluttered open, half lidded as he was still hovering over Levi. Levi's eyes were also half open, but they seemed to tease him a bit.

I don't think you can handle more of me, Bright Eyes.

Eren frowned lightly, his eyes narrowing into a playful glare. He would show him, he could handle him any day.

He smashed his lips back into Levi's and from there, all sense of the outside world was lost.

~

Small pants filled Eren's ears as he and Levi continued making out, messy and sloppy kisses making sucking and slurping sounds between the two of them. It was clear Levi was dominating him, despite the fact that Eren was lying on top of him. They'd been lip locked for a good twenty minutes, and the other crew didn't say anything until Eren pulled away and started to nip at Levi's neck.

"Allllright there, we get it, you really wanna bone, not here you horny bastards." Oluo grunted, peeling Eren off of Levi. The teen whined, missing the moist warmth of Levi's tongue. Levi yawned as he sat up, running a hand through his hair and chuckling a bit, making Eren blush slightly.

"Well damn. Bright Eyes here sure knows how to French." 

~

Eren groaned, rubbing his eyes. It was now the morning, and he had a massive hangover. Of course, Hanji's living room had a big bright sun streaming in through the window, making Eren hiss and bury his face in his pillow.

He spent the time in his pillow trying to recall the events of last night, groaning as he thought of all the drinks he'd consumed. He almost regretted it, until he remembered his dare from Petra and the rather nice compliment Levi gave him about his kissing skills. He smiled into his pillow, excited to maybe see Levi today at work.

After his hangover went away of course.