Lost Teenager, Lost Glasses, and One Hell of a Lap Dance.

Eren sighed as he walked, grateful that the burning Las Vegas sun hadn't come out in full force yet. As he finally came closer to the cafe, he noticed a rather large pair of glasses lying randomly on the ground. Staring at them curiously, he picked them up, wondering if maybe they belonged to someone in the cafe.

Eren walked up to the door of the cafe and gave them a tug--only to find that they were locked. He groaned, slamming his head on the doors. "Fuck my life."

"My, my! No offense, but you look pretty messed up there, my friend." A high pitched voice said from behind Eren. He jerked up, whipping around to see who it belonged to. A brunette girl, about his height stood behind him, squinting a bit at him, yet smiling at the same time. It was a very weird facial expression.

"Uh...Yeah, I am pretty messed up. I'm lost as shit,' he moped, cocking his head at her. "Why are you squinting?"

"Oh, that sucks. Why I'm squinting? Oh, I just lost my glasses, that's all. I put them in my purse for one second then Bam! They've run off," she said with a shrug and a slight chuckle. Eren then remembered the glasses he'd found, holding them up.

"These it?"

The brunette gasped happily, her ponytail bobbing around as she nodded. "Yes! Oh my God where did you find the sneaky bastards?" She squealed, taking them when Eren held them out to her.

"They must've fell in the parking lot. I found them there." He said, pointing to the spot he'd picked them up from.

"Oh, thank you so much~!" She squealed again, putting them on her face. "Ah, much better. Oh my," she said once she got a clear look of Eren's face. "Your face is really cute, but you look like shit!"

Eren frowned, shrugging a bit. "Thanks for reminding me."

"Dear God, what happened to you? You look like you've been in a fight, then dumped along the side of the road."

"That's basically what probably happened...."

"Probably?"

"I can't really remember yesterday night all that well. I got knocked out and after that--poof. Nothing. And now I'm here-- wherever 'here' is," Eren murmured.

"Well, 'here' is the fancy section of the Strip. I'm Hanji, I help run that club over there," Hanji said, pointing to a very pristine and exclusive looking building. "And you are?"

"I'm Eren, I'm a high school senior from Rose High in Arizona. I'm supposed to be getting ready to leave here because it's the last day of the senior trip. But here I am, out in the middle of nowhere. Kind of, anyway."

Hanji gave him a sympathetic smile, patting his shoulder in attempt to make him feel better. "Well, if you want, you can use the phone at my club," she offered. 

Eren nodded, feeling really grateful that he'd run into a kind (yet a bit queer) woman like Hanji. "That would be awesome, thanks so much."

Hanji smiled, gesturing for him to follow her. "No problem! C'mon, let's get you squared away."

~

Eren stood in the club, looking around in awe. Hanji's club, Survey, was really something impressive. The beautifully decorated yet modern and crisp interior gelled perfectly with the night life vibe a club should have. Unlike most clubs, there was an opening at the ceiling full of windows, letting the sunlight shine through as the few employees that were inside cleaned at the bar or around the club, slow, mellow, and relaxing music wafting through the airways. Eren was waiting for Hanji, who had disappeared into an office in the back when some blonde guy whisked her away due to a more pressing issue. Eren decided to explore a bit, not straying too far away from the spot Hanji had left him. As he looked around, he gazed over to the dimly lit side of the club. A pair of eyes met his, causing him to freeze, slightly startled. He watched the eyes slowly move, stepping into a stream of light.