Josef Salvat: Hustler

Eren blinked at the ravenette sitting on the counter, a blush rising to his cheeks as the pale fingers graced his lips. After a semi-awkward moment of silence, Levi smirked, removing his finger and hopping over the counter. 

"Guess I'll help myself." he muttered, pulling out the bottle of aged scotch with is right hand and using the left to pull out his e-cigarette. The e-cig was nestled between the pale male's lips as he prepared himself a simple drink, Eren watching his every move with the same awkward adoration he'd had the first day they'd met.The days the two of them spent training brought out such different aspects of both males. 

Eren saw a bossier, meaner, assholely-er side of Levi, and there was never a day that Eren didn't have one thought of choking out the shorter male. He could probably do it...if he just got the timing right....But even so, everytime Eren got the chance to see Levi dance, it was like a whole nother beast came out to play. The Corporal and Levi were two different people. 

The Corporal was seductive and silent. He was indeed a panther, as his signature color was black, and he didn't need words to express himself.The Corporal was commanding, but in a subtle, teasing way. He was inviting. He was enchanting. He was the forbidden fruit of your deepest desires, a Pandora's Box. Opening it was a blessing and a curse. 

There was something poetic and smooth about The Corporal, something that Levi seemed to be able to channel when he was dancing. He was authoritative, but he made you feel like he was going to take care of you, in either respect.Not to say Levi wasn't some of those things, but...there was just something about the way he acted in daily life compared to his appearances every once in a blue moon.Maybe that was it. Perhaps Levi refused to dance on a daily basis because The Corporal could not just be summoned on beck and call. The Corporal was a piece of art, not something that could just be demanded. Perhaps that was why every time he dance it was like you were being graced by a mystical being. That was exactly what he was.Even now, off the stage, as Eren watched Levi do such a simple task as pouring a drink, it wasn't just Levi doing it. It was the magical mixture of Levi and his spirit animal, The Corporal.

 "You just going to stare at me, or take a picture? Might last you longer." Levi said, glancing up at Eren as he put away the glass of scotch. Eren blushed even more, returning his attention to the counter. 

"Sorry. Can't help it, sometimes..." The brunette muttered, wiping down the area of the counter he'd had yet to finish. "How long will you be staying?" 

"Dunno." Levi said, shrugging, then taking in a large breath. "I like being here when it's quiet like this and just play some of my concept songs."

 "Concept songs...?"

 "Yeah." Levi said, placing down his drink and walking around the bar— which made Eren notice that he was only wearing socks on his feet— and walked to the sound system. "Music I use or plan to use when I dance. It's music with a personal concept, which makes it easier for me to choreograph."

 After some fiddling around, the soft sounds of a rather ambient song began to play, and Levi returned to the bar, picking up his glass. "Though some of them are a bit too relaxing for me to actually use as performances. Come." The ravenette said, walking toward the lounge seats nearby.Eren set down the rag, following Levi. There was something so quiet about him today.

 "So Miss Jackson was a concept song?" 

"Sure was," Levi said, plopping down in a loveseat. "God, I'm tired."

 Eren chuckled, sitting down across from him. "That explains a lot." 

Levi sat up a bit, blowing out some vapor from his e-cig. "Like what?"