Suit and Tie (Smut Warning)

(Dear Lord, what a long ass chapter.)

Eren rang the buzzer to Levi's apartment, overflowing with energy. He couldn't wait to see what Levi would say to this new job development. The loud alarm went off, the gate opening and Eren bounded in the complex.

Levi was waiting for him at the top of the stairs. He was puffing out clouds from a vape pen when the brunette caught his eye.

"Yo."

"Hey," Eren said, giving Levi a wide grin. The way it twisted Eren's face sent Levi on the defensive.

"Why are you smiling at me like that, you fucking creep?"

"Because, I just got some really great news."

"And what might that be?" Levi asked, giving Eren a glare before turning to open the door to let him in.

Once he got inside, he could hardly contain his excitement.

"Well?"

"I got a job interview!"

"Wooowww~" Levi said, his voice thick with fake enthusiasm. "I sure hope so, you spent half your time at work on your fucking phone looking for a job."

Eren pouted. "You don't understand, I've been getting rejected left and right. Plus, this place seems like a good pick. It's a real estate agency." He looked at Levi with wide green eyes, a bit of disappointment on his face. "I thought...you might be proud of me."

Levi sighed, sliding into a seat at the dining table. Fuck that brat and his gorgeous eyes. "Alright, alright," his eyes softened, giving Eren the slightest smile he could manage. "Congratulations, Bright Eyes. You deserve it."

Eren beamed, and Levi felt his heart melt a little bit. "Wanna tell me more about this place?"

Eren nodded excitedly, taking a seat next to Levi. His knees brushed against the other's legs, as he faced him. "It's with Paradis Realty," he started. "I don't even remember applying there, but I'd put out so many apps, it could have just slipped my mind. I think it's an front desk administrative job."

"Hm. How did you manage that?"

Eren gave him a sheepish grin. "I...may have exaggerated my experience with helping Hanji out around the office."

Levi snorted. "You little shit."

"I had to!" Eren exclaimed. "I didn't want to get rejected again, and I really don't want to have to work at a fast food joint."

"Hey, no judgement here," Levi said, putting his hands up. "There are shittier people who do shittier things in this fucking sand pit. Just look at all the casinos around. You do what you gotta do."

Eren knew Levi would understand. "My interview is on Thursday. I'm so nervous."

Levi gave him a look up and down. "You said this was a front desk position at this place?"

"Yeah, why?"

"No offense brat, but uh, you don't really look like the type to work a front desk."

Eren's brows furrowed. "What does that mean?"

"You don't look like a white -collar boy. What have you even been wearing to these interviews this whole time?"

"Just my white shirt and dress pants that I had packed before."