What Happens in Parties Doesn't Always Stay In Parties.

Eren sat on the Rose High Charter bus, staring out the window as they drove the A class of Seniors to the infamous Sin City--Las Vegas-- for their Senior trip. Eren had the lovely misfortune of being stuck on a bus of a large majority of jocks, who where loud and going about, doing all types of shit to the other seniors. They were concentrated toward the back of the bus, but Eren had not lucked out like last time, where he sat right next to a teacher. Instead, he wound up sitting right in the middle, paired up with the best friend of his mortal enemy. The best friend was Marco Boldt, and the mortal enemy? Why, none other than the douche bag Jean Kirschtein. Jean and Eren had always had it out for one another, and normally Eren could use his wit and insulting skills to keep Jean in his place, but after the party last December, all leverage Eren against him became worthless.

Because when you get caught making out with your best friend who is a guy, things don't tend to go in your favor. 

Flash back to five months before:

Eren was drunk. Everyone in the home of Sasha Blause was, it was the biggest party of the year, her annual end of the 'year' bash. Loud music blared throught the house, making anyone who came within twenty feet of the speakers partially deaf. Eren had been enjoying himself, drinking Red Bull Vodkas and now high off the drinking contest he'd just crushed Jean in. 

"Armin!" The brunette cheered when he found his best friend, starting at a painting on the wall in the room he was in alone. Armin's eyes were dialated, shwing that the blonde was high on somhing else. 

Eren laughed, sitting next to the dazed boy. "Shit Armin, are you stoned?"

Armin looked at Eren and started laughing, rather ridiculously, and nodded, his blonde hair falling into his eyes.

"Yeah," he laughed, stopping and looking at Eren with now serious eyes. "I'm so stoned, everything is so clear now."

Eren gave him a nervous chuckle, figuring Armin's weird mood swing was from the weed. "So what did you smoke up?"

Armin shrugged, falling back on the couch in a slouching way. "Dunno. But it was so awesome," he laughed, looking at the cup that was in Eren's hand. "I'm thirsty, what's that? Lemme have some," Armin said, reaching for the cup. Eren moved  his hand away, laughing as the smaller boy kept reaching for the cup. 

"Don't be a dick, Eren, gimmmmeee," Armin whined, climbing on top off the brunette. Eren kept laughing, finding Armin's struggle to be utterly hilarious. They didn't realize how close they were to one another until Eren's laughter began to die down, and they looked each other in the eye. 

After a moment's silence, Armin reached out his hand and stroked Eren's cheek, gazing into his eyes with intensity. Eren knew Armin was gay, but he hadn't come out to anyone else except Mikasa. Eren himself always proclaimed to be straight, but in the haze of drunkness and euphoria, he leaned into Armin's touch, lips quivering slightly as their lips touched. 

Armin moved and adjusted how he sat on Eren, moving his lips to both sides of Eren's thighs and straddling him, his arms wrapping around the brunette's neck. Eren moved his hands to Armin's waist, and held it tightly, their kiss deepening as Eren ran his tongue sloppily along Armin's bottom lip. 

Flash.

Their embrace was disturbed by a bright flash from a phone, making it evident that someone had just taken a picture of the two. Eren and Armin immediately pulled away from each other, red faced as they were greeted by a herd of high schoolers, laughing, and right in the middle Jean Kirschtein, holding the phone and showing the picture that had ruined any respect Eren had from the others at Rose High. Once Jean sent the picture to Instagram, it was done.

Many of Eren's friends now gave him sideways looks, and whispers floated around whenever he walked down the hallway. The girls he knew were all sympathetic toward him, but that wasn't enough to stop the hell he had yet to face. 

"Well look, it's the faggot. How's your blonde fag doing?" Jean sneered, giving Eren a daring smirk. Eren could only clench his jaw shut, and walk away without a word. 

Armin was already considering going to college early, but Eren had convinced him to stay until graduation, besides, Senior year was the best year you could have. But after that party, he moved forward with his college plans, promising Eren and Mikasa he would keep in contact with them from college. From the emails and Skype chats, Armin seemed to be doing well in college, at the Ivy League Sina University. Eren envied Armin at this point, having a way to get out of this torment, due to his brilliance. Eren still had six months of hell to live through. 

The bullying and teasing had grown from simple jabs that were met with silence to full out fights that were met with detentions and temporary suspensions. One fight in particular had left Eren with a two weeks suspension. Never had he been so happy to be in trouble. 

Eren was overjoyed when the Senior trip rolled around, mostly because it marked the closing of that damned school year. He'd recieved a partial scholarship to whatever University he chose, but he decided the army may be a better bet for him. 

Only two more weeks of this hell, Eren thought as he loaded his bag onto the bus, avoiding the jabs and snide comments that a nearby Jean had been throwing him all morning. He wished his father hadn't paid for him to go on the trip beforehand, or else he would be happy sitting at home and living this weekend in peace. 

But here he was, staring out the tinted window and listening to his music to drown out the loud noises of the overly loud jocks behind him. He was glad (kind of) that Marco was the one sitting next to him, because Marco was a pretty nice dude and he did help Eren out by containing Jean whenever he was around. He would occasionally glance over at Eren, just to make sure he was okay. How does such a nice guy end up being best friends with a dick like Jean? Who fucking knows. 

A slight tap on Eren's shoulder jerked  him out of his music daze. He turned to face Marco, who had a worried yet kind look on his face.

"H-Hey, sorry if I scared you," Marco said, seeing Eren look alarmed. "I'm just checking to make sure you're still alive," he said, trying to joke with Eren. Eren gave him a tight smile, trying not to draw any attention to himself.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks." He said, turning away from Marco.

"You trying to flirt with my friend, Jaeger?" Jean's voice sneered. Eren mentally facepalmed. This is exactly what he was trying to avoid. Jean's comment made the bus fall into an eerie silence, only the sounds of annoying snickers in the air. Eren heard Marco sigh. 

"Jean, leave him alone...."

Jean ignored Marco, wanting to make Eren irritated. Which he already was, but Jean wouldn't know that.

"No homo over here, faggot. Don't get any hard-ons while we're on the trip, okay?" He snickered, more laughs coming from the jocks. Eren clenched his fist, trying to contain his anger.

Don't say anything, don't say anything, don't say anything..... he repeated in his mind, biting his lip to make sure nothing came out. He was grateful when Marco began chastening his friend, resulting in the topic changing and the loud jock noises returning. Eren breathed out in relief, glad the attention he'd gained had left him. 

He planned to keep an incognito cover during this trip, a get in and get out attitude. Turning his music up to drown out the other sounds, he sent his gaze out the window again, wanting to get to the hotel and take a long, possibly three day long, nap.