Valentino

Working at Paradis Realty was a suspiciously easy job, in Eren's estimation. Frieda spent the first few weeks training him, walking him through the script to answer the phones, how to manage the scheduling software, how to work on the administration tasks and scheduling the little office maintenance services to keep the offices running smoothly. Frieda was impressed by how quickly Eren picked up his training, and he was slowly becoming the subject of talk in the office. Some of the assistants of the realtors would whisper about him in the break room, and from time to time, Eren would hear glimpses of their conversations.

"God, have you seen that boy?" The woman said with a dreamy sigh. It was Gianna, one of the assistants of Mr. Kruger, one of the realtors Eren had recently stopped by to get some data to file in the administrative books. She spoke to Millie, a paralegal from their legal team.

"Who, Eren?" Millie asked. "He is very handsome; I'll give him that. He seems pretty young, though."

Gianna huffed. "Young or not, I'd climb him like a tree. He's got gorgeous eyes."

Sometimes, Eren liked to mess with the girls. Today was one of those days as he rounded the corner as he responded.

"Thanks. I got them from my parents."

The girls jumped, faces going red as they saw Eren standing in the break room with a warm smile. "Good afternoon, ladies. Don't mind me, just grabbing some water."

Gianna's face was beet red, and Millie couldn't help but snicker at her.

"Good afternoon, Eren," Millie mused. "Might want to get Gi Gi here a cup."

Eren let out a sweet laugh, taking out a water bottle from the fridge.

"Don't tease her too much. I appreciate the compliment, Gianna." He gave them a wave, walking back out. "Have a good day, you two."

He knew he might have been a bit of an ass to do that, but sometimes it was too hard to resist. It was nice to get attention, but his eyes were only for another, a particularly short and muscular dancer with the most beautiful dark hair.

After his shifts at the office, he would make his way to the club. Hanji hadn't mentioned him dancing since he started the office job, all his time in his shifts spent bartending. Levi had disappeared off the face of the earth again, none of the staff at the Survey having heard from him for the past two weeks. Eren wondered why the hell Levi just fell off the grid, but at the same time, it seemed like such on-brand behavior for the mysterious dancer.

As Eren walked into his shift at the Survey on a Friday night, the air was buzzing with a familiar excitement. The place was packed, which could only mean one thing:

The Corporal was back.

"One dirty martini for you, and one cosmo for you," Eren beamed at the two girls who'd just ordered. Eren stayed posted on his section of the bar, knocking out drinks for the many patrons that filled the club. It was starting to get late, and Levi had yet to show. The air from the people inside started getting restless, Eren included. Without much warning, the lights dimmed.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the moment you have been waiting for...Give it up for The Corporal!"

Like lighting, the cheers rose from the pits of the sections of the guests on the club floor. Eren leaned on the edge of the bar, watching the stage as the music began pumping through the stereo system.

The lights slowly came back on, switching from the bright white to an alluring red. Levi stood on stage, wearing nothing but some tight, black leather shorts, combat boots, and his black gloves.