Off To The Races (Smut Warning)

(Damn I'm really on a roll. TWO updates in one year? Crazy.)

Eren had never felt a high like this in his life. That's saying something, given all the house parties he'd been too. Something about biting Levi's skin, hearing his moans, kissing his lips, his scent wafting in the air, feeling his trained body convulse at the feeling of Eren's tongue traveling along the unmarred skin—it was euphoria. After Levi directed him to the bedroom, Levi had taken some semblance of control of him, directing what forms of pleasure he wanted from the brunette, but allowing him to have his way otherwise. He felt like a kid in a candy shop, Levi's body was simply open for the taking. Every shake and quiver that came from Levi's taut body sent Eren further and further over the edge. The grey Henley shirt was hanging without direction around Levi's neck and shoulder, a result of Eren's frantic desire for him. After all this time, all this teasing, all the tension filled kisses they'd shared, it was finally being pushed to the next level. Eren almost didn't know what to do with himself.

Eren was straddling Levi as his tongue flicked along his nipple, toying with bright pink spot of skin while gently twisting the other with his fingers. Levi seemed to enjoy it, letting out low, breathy moans at the sensation. Eren peeled off his tank top, tossing it aside, feeling purely exposed as Levi's predatory gaze landed on his torso, taking in his now bare skin with renewed interest. Those cold eyes made Eren feel like his soul was on display with his body, that if Levi looked hard enough, he would know everything he was hiding, every secret hidden in the crevices of his mind. The fear of being exposed washed away as Levi pulled him back down to rejoin their lips. Arching his back towards him, he began grinding against his lower half at a slow, firm pace. Eren's moans were muffled as Levi slid his mental clad tongue inside Eren's mouth, Eren's own tongue played with the simple piercing with delight, careful not to tug or prod too hard. The teasing grinding was getting to be too much, Eren's hands tightening on Levi's waist. In response, Levi changed direction, speeding up his grinding while keeping the same pressure, making Eren break out of the kiss with a gasp.

"F-Fuck..."

"You have such a way with words." Levi sneered.

Eren blushed. "It just feels...amazing. I've waited so long and this...is technically my first time. This way, I mean."

Levi paused his hip movements, not having considered this little fact. "Shit," he sighed, watching the expression on Eren's face go from wild desperation to sweet, unsure innocence. He placed a gentle hand on Eren's cheek. "Do we need to go slower?"

Eren shook his head. "No, I'll be fine. Just...keep telling me what you want." Eren's eyes stayed trained on Levi as he twisted his head to kiss the wrist of the hand caressing his face. "I'm just happy, you know...that it's you."

Now it was Levi's turn to blush. 'Fuck...' Levi thought. His eyes were too much. They were too pure, too sweet, like the kind of sweetness you don't want to corrupt. This is why he hated being with anyone younger than him. He always felt like he didn't deserve their innocence. But he wanted Eren. More than he'd wanted anyone in a long time. He couldn't explain it, how this perfect stranger turned him into such a fiend. 'Lord...forgive me for all the things I want to do with this man,' He muttered in his head. He'd have to dig up the rosary his mother gave him or something later.

"If it's me, just know..." Levi's grasp on his face brought the brunette down to his level as he spoke. "That I'm going to break you in every way imaginable, until you're begging me to put you back together. And then...you're going to beg me to break you some more."

Eren's gaze was unbroken, his green eyes lidded with a seductive glaze. "Break me, then."

Levi smirked.