Panic! At the Disco: Miss(ter) Jackson

[ Enjoy~ 

-Danni }

Climbin' out the back door, didn't leave a mark, 

No one knows it's you, Miss Jackson....

 Found another victim, But no one's gonna find...

 Miss Jackson 

Jackson 

Jackson

 Eren stood behind the bar in awe as the song began. It was the notorious Friday night, where Sina's own Miss Jackson was making his random debut. Levi began snaking his way on stage, to the beat, dressed in a black suit, tie, and a black lace masquerade mask, accenting his seductive eyes.He started out pretty simple, only swaying a bit to the beat, grinding just a bit, but captivating everyone, who watched in the respectful silence that The Corporal expected. 

Hey.... 

Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?

 Hey.... 

Out the back door goddamn but I love her anyway

 (Hey)....

 Eren watched, half in admiration and half in a sort of learning experience, as Levi slowly walked around the pole, noticing his slim fingers gently tapping the long metal beam to the beat....

I love her anyway (Hey)

Eren saw the perfectly paced timing in Levi's every movement. Nothing was out of place, even in such a basic sort of dancing. His own eyes were locked on the pale fingers, noticing how they tapped. 

<Three...two...one-- >

Out the back door goddamn but I love her anyway 

Levi dropped down just as hard as the beat, making Eren shiver in complete and utter admiration and making everyone else completely lose their minds.

Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson,

Are you nasty?

As Levi brought himself back up from dropping down, his suit jacket swiftly made its way off, getting flung into the incredibly excited crowd as a group of people looked at the jacket in awe. They nearly shook, could they even touch the clothing of such an exotic icon? No too much thought was spent on it as the show continued, of course, Levi's own body the main attraction as the toned muscles were being teasingly displayed with the ravenette's white shirt being left ajar.

 Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson,

Are you nasty? 

Unlike Levi's normal style, tonight's dance was turning sporadic and messy, Levi's clothes coming untucked, his own hand running through and ruining the perfectly done strands. He seemed to be emphasizing on the "nasty", the seemingly messy, sleazy aspect of the song. And goddamn, was it working.

 Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson,

Are you nasty? Are you nasty? 

I love her anyway 

Oh, Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning? 

Oh, Out the back door goddamn but I love her anyway...

By the end of the chorus, Levi's shirt was still on, but barely hanging onto his shoulders. He collected himself as they slipped into the verse, using his magical pole of sexiness and rolled his hips along the fixture, synchronizing to the beat without flaw. The sudden contrast of a flaming mess to a seemingly docile act was teasing enough.