Chapter 20 - The Agency

A/N: Hello! Here's the update. This is unedited so don't harass me for grammar or spelling or punctuation mistakes. I'm heading to Indonesia for 10 days so the update should either be in two weeks from now, or three weeks from now. Anyway thank you for reading! Check out my Zarry or Louis Tomlinson fics and if you go onto Bribeex's profile you should have a read of her Niam. I was nearly in tears..oh who am I kidding, I was in tears. And if you're still reading this note; I'm impressed ;)

Miss Ironik xxx

Jess’ P.O.V

It’s been about two weeks and I’ve been extremely busy with so much stuff. Stuff like gigs and attending low key events…

I’ve done an amazing job so far, but I’ve been working my ass off constantly. I don’t even have time to be exhausted, although as I cover the bags under my eyes another day I know that I need a break sometime soon. I put my green contacts in and brush my pastel purple hair, getting the knots out from another crazy night with Harry.

Yeah...Harry. About that, I think the correct label for our - I mean Blink’s and his - relationship is the ‘fuck buddy’ label. I would even call him at two a.m and he would be in my bed ten minutes later. I don’t know if I do it because of leaving them or what, but I know what I’m doing - and I just can’t seem to stop.

I’m really enjoying it, but whether it’s him or the sex; I don’t know.

I cover my neck with makeup, making the hickeys that Harry made much less visible, and I also apply some more makeup over my tattoo; I don’t have time to get it removed. I look at myself and my life through the mirror, and I huff happily. I’m happy with this - I get to do the things I love, performing and mixing music has always been a passion and a dream for me, and now nothing can hold me back; not Niall, not Bri, not Harry or anyone. I’m finally on my own path on my own life and nothing is stopping me.

Craig’s P.O.V

I had quit my job back in Melbourne being a boss at a huge franchise, and I finally got away from one of my employee’s, named Brianna. Oh how much I hated her; she would always do a horrible effort at her work and she even mentioned it to her friends. That friend Jess of hers, she comes in and yells at me for making Bri stressed. And Liam, I didn’t even know that they knew each other. It was when Bri had the week off that I knew that I was happier when she wasn’t around. I received a job offer to be the CEO of this new managing company in Sydney, and after seeing the success with Modest Management and One Direction I knew that I could become a millionaire in this job. All I need is someone who can become popular and famous, and after discovering this girl named ‘DJ Blink’ was new in town and she was obviously into music I needed to find a way to contact her.

I really do need more people to manage though. Everyone that I want is either signed with Sony, Syco, or Modest Management and I can’t allow that to happen anymore. Modest has got some of the massive names like One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer, but he won’t get his hands on the one act that I know will get me money; DJ Blink. She has a good talent on the turntable and that is exactly what I’m looking for in a talent. She’s young, attractive, and she can definitely rock a stage. I can make her famous. I just need to quickly find her a few gigs at the popular nightclubs.

All I know is that she got herself a gig tonight at a local club so that does tell me she’s smart and she knows who to contact. She is exactly what I need and she ticks all the boxes. It should be easy; I mean she does need a management and she will probably go to the first management she gets. This is going to be great, I can’t wait to get started. I’ve got a few gigs ready for her, I am planned for this so how could she say no? I better hope she doesn’t.