Chapter 14 - Isn't She Lovely

A/N: A week late...whoops :3 Bri and I just had exams and finally we got to finish the chapter today. Enjoy! Sorry if it sucks... Also let me know who you're shipping, Jarry or Jiall? Let me know in the comments. Also don't forget to vote, share and follow ;)

MissIronik xx

Jess’ P.O.V

“Harry!” I cried from the top of my lungs and sprint out to the balcony. Thank god I forgot my purse. 

I grab a hold of him and pull him back over to the safe side of the balcony. His skin was all bloody and his face tear-stained.

“No!” He cried. “Let me go!” He strains from my grip, although I keep hold of him tight. 

“You’re not worthless, listen to me.” I drag Harry as far away from the balcony as I can. Niall was just watching from the glass door.

“Even ask him.” Harry’s damaged self looks over to Niall, who just rolls his eyes and walks back inside. Could he be anymore careless?! His best friend just attempted suicide!

“I’ll call an ambulance,” I reach into my pocket for my phone but Harry stops me. 

“No.” He says weakly. “Modest will kill me.”

“You nearly killed yourself!” I burst into tears. Harry looks down and eases the tension in his body. 

“Niall!” I call out, “I need a hand.”

Niall walks out on to the balcony casually. He picks Harry up and takes him to the couch. Placing him down, he then leaves the room. I hold Harry in a tight embrace and he hugs back with all of his might. I’ve never seen Harry look so defeated and weak.  

“You don’t care about me, no one cares about me,” Harry grumbles, still crying.

“That’s not true. I care and everyone else does.” I respond with my fingers combing through his wild head of curls. 

“You’re a liar.” Harry sobs, “Even Niall said it.”

“Don’t listen to him. He is a fucking asshole for saying those things.” I hold Harry closer and rub his back soothingly. 

“You’re just saying that.”

“No I’m not. Harry please listen to me. You are not worthless. People care about you. I would be so upset to see that one of my closest friends had died. Please don’t ever do this again, you frightened me.”

“I can’t promise that.” He looks down to the ground.

“Harry please,” I lift his head up gently so we make eye contact, “Never again, please.” 

“...Okay...I-I’ll try, f-for you.” He manages a smile. 

“That’s the spirit.” I smile and give him another tight hug. He hugs back tightly.

“I think you should get some rest,” I say to him quietly. I was quite tired myself now.

“Could you stay with me? Please?” Harry asked in a beaten-up tone.

“Of course Harry.” I get up and so does he. He holds onto my hand as we go to his bed. I drop his grip and search through my beauty bag and get out a few band-aids and bandages (because hey, you never know when you’ll need them) and dampen a face-washer with water as he sits in under the sheets. I come back in and sit beside him on his bed. 

I gently caress his wrists as I wash the cuts and put the band-aids and bandages on them. From the sound of Harry hissing in pain I could tell that they must hurt, so I try to be extra careful and extra gentle.