Chapter 18 - The Party

A/N: Hiiiii, so uhh...here's the update! Sorry it took so long...

Miss Ironik x

Harry’s P.O.V

The party is tonight and everyone is running around like crazy. We’re all trying to work extremely hard at Bri and Liam’s place to get everything ready for the huge night. Bri, Jordy and a few of their friends are cooking, and Liam and myself are getting all of the drinks. For the past few weeks we’ve been calling everyone in our contact lists and have made up quite a list of people who are coming.

“Will this be enough?” Liam asks with his hands full of alcohol. I look down at my arms and I’m surprised that we’re even allowed to purchase this much alcohol.

“I hope so,” I chuckle as put everything in back of the car before getting into the passenger seat. Once I get into the car I rub my left arm, which I completely forgot was sore.

To be completely honest my left arm was killing me. When Jess got her tattoo, her nails were digging into my skin. I swear they’re going to turn into permanent scars. Jess decided to get a small tiara near her hip bone as a symbol of her love with Niall because she was Niall’s ‘Princess’. I didn’t exactly like the meaning of it but I didn’t say anything. I'm dead certain that she’ll regret it later but she could just either remove it or cover it up with another tattoo, which is something that I have done before.

For my new tattoo I decided to get some ferns on my hips, because it’s a symbol of going through hard times. I’ve been through that plenty of times so why not have a tattoo of it? I really wanted a new one so I went with it, but unlike Jess I didn’t need anyone to hold my hand. Although I didn’t risk the urge to pretend that I wasn’t used to the pain so I could hold Jess’ hand...

On the way home Liam and I sang to the songs on the radio like usual. I couldn’t see any paps out thankfully. I hope that no one says anything about the party on the media.

“Looks like Niall and Jess are here now,” Liam says as we arrive back home. As soon as I look into the driveway I see Niall’s car. I wonder why they are here so early.

“How come they are here?” I ask.

“Oh I’m pretty sure Bri said Jess rang her this morning. She was hungover, no surprise there,” We both laugh. “And that shes coming over to put jelly or something in the pool.”

I get out of the car and grab what we brought before we go back inside.

“Hey babe,” Jordy smiles and kisses my cheek.

“Something smells good,” I give her a smile and look at what the girls are making. It smells absolutely amazing.

“Haz don’t even try. I’ve already tried getting some of it and it didn’t work,” Niall calls out from outside.

“Go annoy Niall and Jess ‘cause you’re not getting anything.” Bri laughs and pushes Liam and I out of the room. I was quite interested in what they are doing to the pool anyway.

“That’s ten packets of it,” Jess states looking at the pool before opening another packet.

“How is that meant to turn the pool to jelly?” I questioned.  

“Well it probably won’t, but it apparently works in bath-tubs. You put a packet of the jelly-stuff in the water and it turns to jelly, so I went out a while ago and bought out the whole entire stock of them in the country,” Jess exaggerates. “Niall was absolutely sick of it invading the space in every room in the house. Anyway so I’m just gonna put heaps of this stuff in it and hopefully it works, because if not - too bad.” Jess laughs and shrugs.