Chapter 1 - A Dream Come True

A/N: Hi! This is my first fanfiction. I hope you like it! It's a bit boring at the start but I promise you that it will improve! Also please note that this book was co-written. The other author is bribeex. So give her a follow also if you like the story :)

MissIronik xx

Jess' P.O.V

“I can’t believe we’re finally going!” I exclaim. 

“I know!! We have waited so long for this moment!” My best friend Brianna excitedly said back.

We are going to a ‘Take Me Home’ concert, performed by the one and only One Direction! We got some really good seats, in row 8; but that’s only because Bri won a contest on the radio. Brianna was skimming through her Facebook news feed while I was driving around looking for a car park.

“Oh my gosh! Liam just posted on the One Direction Facebook page!” Brianna screams in excitement.

She is a Liam girl, and I am a Niall girl. She’s wearing a ‘Take Me Home’ t-shirt and I’m wearing a ‘Crazy Mofos’ shirt.  We’re both wearing skinny jeans, she was wearing her black vans and I wore my black Doc Martens. We were definitely ready for a night of singing and dancing along with our idols.

“What does it say?” I ask as we make the final turn into a car park.

“Liam said,” she reads, “Are you heading to tonight’s concert?”

“Yes,” I immediately answer, making us both laugh.

“If you are,” Bri continues, “send us a pic of you and your friends with your tickets and we’ll choose the people in one photo to meet us after the show!? Oh my goodness Jess we have to do this!!” She was basically jumping in her seat.

“Take a chill pill Bri,” I laugh, “we’ll do it when we’re out of the car, although these competitions are so rigged. They always pick the prettiest girls that look like models, they won’t pick two girls from a small town. Harry and Niall probably just want a pick up," I roll my eyes.

Harry and Niall are the 'flirts' of the band. You couldn't count how many girls they've been with each for the past 3 years on both your hands and feet.

"…and also we’ve already won one competition to get here, I don’t think we’ll win a second one,” I continue.

“Well it doesn’t hurt to try” she puts hope in her voice. “Please Jess! It doesn’t matter if we lose but Liam could actually notice me! And Niall you” she tugs my sleeve.

“Okay then,” I laugh, “but let’s at least go somewhere not as shitty as an underground car park,” I say as I pull into an empty parking space.

We both get out of the car and start walking along the river towards the arena where they’re performing.

“The photo would look good with the river in the background” 

“Okay” I get the tickets out of my purse. I go to take a selfie of us both but I struggle.

“Would you like me to take that for you?” A lady wearing sweats asks us.

“If you don’t mind” I smile, pass her my phone and she takes the picture.

The lady gives my phone back, then continues her way along the riverside. We look at the photo and we agree that we both look pretty cute. It was a full-length photo of us pointing to our tickets. Bri then sends the photo to the One Direction page along with where we’re sitting and then we continue our way along the river singing ‘Kiss You’ at the top of our lungs with the occasional group of girls joining in...