Chapter 4 - The Apartment

A/N: Hello again! Yes, I am fully aware that I am not the greatest at editing, and my punctuation could seriously go for some improvement, but please bare with me. And yes, the quality isn't the best at the moment, but it does get better. I'm sorry for the slow beginning, but it's nearly holidays though which means much more writing and bribeex and I will put some serious drama in soon! 

MissIronik xx

Liam's P.O.V

This is really awkward. There was tension between these two, but not the good kind. Niall looks like he was about to cry, which was a rare sight with him; especially when it came to girls. Jess is probably the first girl who hasn’t let Niall take full control of her - and I’m glad. As much as I care for Niall, he needs to learn that the way he is going is not right. I mean one drunken mistake can be forgiven, but he does it intentionally, and I don’t think the girls care. I mean, he’s Niall Horan, from One Direction. All they want is that. Jess looks like she couldn’t care less about Niall Horan the person...not the famous figur

“So,” I cut the silence, “How long is Bri going to take to get home?”

“It’s only been twenty minutes Liam, do you miss her already?” Jess looks up and laughs.

The truth is I do, but I won’t say anything...

“How are you getting home Jess?” Niall asks flatly, fiddling with his beer bottle,

“I’ll just, take a taxi,” Jess looks down at her bag,

“But we need to know how to get there, you can just come with us,” I offer.

“Are you sure? I mean you could just follow th-”

“Just come in the car,” Niall interrupts, “Bri and Liam need to be reunited.” He says in a softer tone.

“Okay, shall we start going then? It’s fifteen minutes up the road,”

“Sure,” I exclaim.

Am I supposed to be this excited? I am really excited to be actually spending the night with Bri, even though she has to leave in the morning for work...maybe if tonight goes okay we can stay longer.

“Who’s driving?” Niall asks as we exit the club.

“You can bud, and Jess can sit in the passenger side,” as soon as I say what I said I immediately regret it.

Jess’ eyes widen, but after a few seconds she calms down.

“Sure,” Niall smiles and we head to the car.

We go into the car and drive in silence, except for Jess giving us directions to her apartment. I lean over and turn up the radio to try to get rid of the awkwardness from the car.

“I love this song,” Jess smiles and turns it up louder.

She starts humming the tune of the song; which I don’t know what it is. The radio broadcaster in the end says it was Little Mix’s ‘Move’. How did I not recognise that? Tell Zayn and he’ll kill me...

*twenty minutes later*

“Honey I’m home,” Jess opens the door to the apartment and calls out.

“Give me a few minutes,” I hear Bri’s voice yell back.

“She must be organising something” Jess shrugs, “anyway this is it. This is where Bri and I live.”