Ch 1: Too Cool To Know U

It was the first day back to school after winter break, and I was not excited for it! Of course though, Andi and Buffy were.

Oh, I almost forgot! I'm Cyrus, your dorky, non athletic, unpopular 14 year old. Andi and Buffy are my best friends in the whole world. Those two help me with anything and everything!

I got ready for school by; 1, get out of bed. 2, Take a shower/brush my teeth. 3, pack my bag!

After I zipped my bag and threw it over my shoulder, I took a look in my mirror. I was wearing a blue button up with some blue jeans and a pair of black converse to finish it off. I gave myself a reassuring smile and headed down stairs.

I walked down the hard wood steps carefully, hoping that my mom wouldn't notice me leave. I was almost to the front door, when my mom hugged me and showered me in her kisses.

"AHHH! Have fun at school, kay! Say hi to Andi and Buffy. Ooo, and don't forget to talk to Jonah!" My mom exclaimed.

"Omg, Mom stop! Jonah is just a friend." I stated.

"Oh yeah? Then how come when I picked you up from hanging out with him...you Mr. Grumpy all weekend long?" She asked.

"Oh, simple. That...was in the past!" I answered with pride.

"Cyrus...that's cutting it close, calling last week...the past." She laughed. I rolled my eyes. She kissed me goodbye and I was on my way out. I started walking towards Buffy's house, which was 3 1/2 blocks away.

Once I got there, I texted Buffy to go outside. She quickly did so and we were on our way to Andi's house, which is a 6 minute walk from our current location.

Bout ten minutes passed, and Me, Buffy, and Andi were walking into school. It was crowded with kids. Everyone was trying to get to their locker, including us. After swimming through the crowd I finally made it to my locker.

I was gathering books, and when I closed the locker door, I was startled to see Jonah standing there.

"Hey Cy-Guy!" Jonah exclaimed.

"What's up Jonah?" I replied, trying to keep calm. Yes, I have a small crush on Jonah, but I can't have him...cuz of Andi.

"Nothing really. I was looking for Andi but couldn't find her. You know where she is?" Jonah asked. Welp...there goes my happiness for the day.

"Yeah. She went to the Cafeteria." I answered bluntly. After Jonah left, I walked to my first class of the day...World History. I took my seat in the middle back, and then someone else sat beside me. I turned around to greet them, in hopes of making a new friend.

"Hi, Im Cy..."

"Don't talk to me!" He spat. I felt a sting from his harsh reply. The boy was blond, tall, and from what I got...mean. Ohhh, I know this guy. He's Tj, captain of the basketball team and super popular. Yup, offically the worst seat ever.

I turned to face the teacher, as class done started. The teacher went on about what her husband bought her for Christmas until the bell rung. I quickly gathered my stuff and attempted to get out of my seat, but ended up clumsy tripping, knocking over Tj's books.

"Hey! Watch where you're going dweeb!" Tj snarled as he picked up his book and left with his friends. The teacher soon helped me up and grabbed my books which were currently taking residence on the floor.

"You okay?" The teacher asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks" I say as I get my books, and leave. Once I got in the hallway, I was greeted by Buffy.

"So. How was your first class?" Buffy asked.

"Below standard. I'm sitting next to Tj." I state, making Buffy's smile turn to a slight frown.

"Yeah...that must suck." Buffy exclaimed. I nodded my head as we walked to our next class which we share, PE. I hate PE.

~ Time skip to lunch ~

The day was going by slow. Nothing to fun, or exciting happening. I was in line for lunch, which was taking forever. I looked ahead of me, and estimated that it'll be another 10 minutes before I got my lunch.

I got of line and just went to the cafe to get a chocolate chocolate chip muffin, when all of a sudden, some guy shoved me aside, and bought the muffin.

"Excuse me, I was in line to buy that chocolate chocolate chip muffin, which I believe is the last one." I stated. The guy turned around...it was Tj!

"It's you!" I shout a little louder than need be.

"Tj? Yeah I'm Tj, why?" Tj asked, obliviously.

"Do you not remember who I am? Or what I did in first period?" I asked shocked.

"Ummm....no. Sorry nerd, I'm to cool for you!" Tj laughed as he walked away. Soon after, Jonah walked up to me.

"What was that all about? Are you okay?" Jonah asked, concerned.

"Yeah...I'm fine." I mumble, not sure how I feel. Like...am I mad, annoyed, shocked...I don't know.

"Who is that guy. Eh, it doesn't matter. Come on Cyrus, lets cheer you up!" Jonah exclaimed, as he grabbed my hand and lead us to the table Andi and Buffy were sitting at. Not gonna lie...I melted when Jonah held my hand. Anyway...today was weird.

~ Time skip to end of the day ~

School was finally over. I headed towards The Spoon with Andi, Buffy, and Jonah. We got there and I got a call from my mom. I went outside to answer it. She was just wondering where I was. Once I ended the call, someone bumped into me while trying to pass by. It was Tj...again.

"Oh hey sorry. Wait, your in my first period." He stated.

"Wait...now you remember me?" I asked confused.

" I actually remembered you at lunch to, I was trying to be cool infront of everyone." He explained.

"That still doesn't make it alright!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, I said I'm sorry, but I have to go. See ya!" Tj yelled as he ran off. He appears to be mean...but I know there's more to him then that.

A/n: I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I really want to make this story full of drama. Thanks for reading. Plz give a vote!