42. Yugyeom : Similar fate

"(Y/N)! You're here! Aigoo, you're really pretty, our granchild!" Your grandma greeted you happily as you arrived safely at the country side, 2 hours away from Seoul. You smiled bitterly as you hugged her tightly. It's been awhile, her hair turned completely grey yet she still smile beautifully. That's a relief she still healthy. You looked around at the old house, a very traditional Korean house. Even they still cooking with fire woods.

"Your room is here" Your uncle, Choi Youngjae lazily showed you a tiny room complete with a study table. It's tinier than your room at the hustle and bustle city, Seoul. At least you have a room, be grateful.

"Why did you buy a study table? I'm staying for a while anyway" You said as your uncle helped putting your black luggage in the room. He just left without replying your answer as you glared at him for ignoring you.

"(Y/N), how's the room?" Your grandma asked full of concern. You just nodded.

"Not bad" You replied shortly, making your way to look more around.

"You'll start your school a day after tomorrow" Your uncle mentioned about it while putting fire on stove. You sighed. The word school already sound so boring.

"Can I not go? I'm really staying for a while at this filthy village" You mean word started to come out.

"Gosh, this kid..." He sighed at 17-years-old mean girl.

"Youngjae-aa, you should buy her a school uniform" The old lady spoke up.

"Forget it, grandma. It will waste a lot of money. I'll go to America with mom later" You refused as you take a sit, watching your uncle putting on fire.

"I got it, our princess. Are you hungry? Want to eat some potatoes?" She asked, excited to see her only grandchild eat after a long time. You nodded with a great smile. Boiled potatoes is your favorite after all.

----------------

"Why it's not working?" You complained when you tried calling your mom. You put your phone up in the sky, trying so hard to find connection. You got out of your room, still no connection. When out of the house, still a no. Taking a random walk to somewhere at the village to find a connection, finally you can call your mom.

"Hello, mom?"

"(Y/N), why are still up?" She replied with her weak voice.

"What are you talking about, it's not even past 10. Mom, when will you come and pick me up?" You asked, desperately want to escape from the small village.

"I'm quite busy now. I have many things to do here. Mianhae.." She replied sounds tired. You frowned angrily.

"Can you come by tomorrow, can't you? This place are so..ugh! And uncle too, he's so annoying! I hate this place!" You complained about a lot of thing, whining for attention.

"Our daughter, stay there for a few days. I'll come later. I'll end up since I'm busy now" She told as she hurried to end up.

"Mom, hurry up and take me to America with you" You replied before she end up the phone call. You took a deep breathe and it came out as a sigh. You looked around the area, dark and unfamiliar. At that moment, you saw a light. It came from a burning oil drum and someone was there, tall guy standing in front of the oil drum, about 5 metres from where you standing.