33. Youngjae : I'm Young

"Got7 newest album, Flight Log: Turbulent was a huge success. Congrats!" Park Jinyoung PD-nim said. All of them gave theirselves a big hand.

"Now it's time for you to rest. You can go everywhere you want. Just, take care of yourself" He added as Jackson and Bambam clapped their hand happily. Youngjae just laughed at them.

---------------

"Youngjae-aa, where do you want to go?" Jaebum asked Youngjae while they were eating.

"I'll go to Jeju-do" He said softly. Jackson suddenly raised his hand up.

"I wanna go there too. I heard--"

"NO!" Youngjae accidently cut Jackson who wanna go with him. The rest looked at him with a confused look.

"No..I mean, aren't you going to Hong Kong? Your parents must be waiting for you.." He tried to cover up after that mistake.

"Then why you suddenly wanna go to Jeju-do? Your hometown not there" Jinyoung asked him as he was thinking another brilliant idea that the rest will believe.

"I'll go with my...parents" He lied. Everyone nodded, believing what he said as Youngjae exhaled reliefly.

"(Y/N), I'm coming. Please wait for me. I miss you..."

----------------

'Hard, hard, hard carry carry~ Hard carry hey!~'

Youngjae drove the car to someplace, his newest song was in the radio. He smiled happily when he arrived at the place.

"It's okay, Youngjae-aa" He held his chest, calming his heart. He took out the ring and wore it on his finger. He took a bouquet of flowers that he bought before. He got out from his car and looked around. Line clear! He walked to the bell and pushed it, nervously.

"Who's there?"

"Hello?"

Youngjae just stay quite, taking a few steps back so you can see him through the window. You gasped when you saw him standing in front of your house. You quickly unlocked the door. You took a deep breath, didn't ready to meet him.

In other hand, Youngjae held his chest, walking to the front door nervously. He held the bouquet of flowers behind his back, taking a few deep breath to calm himself down. You slighty opened the door, meeting a tall figure from outside.

"You didn't change, (Y/N)"

Youngjae looked down, didn't dare to look at you. He hid his hand behind his back, slowly taking off the ring from his pinky finger. He held in his palm.

----------------

Youngjae sat at the table, facing you but he just looked at your dog. He crossed his leg, acting as cool as he can. He still holding the ring in your hand. You just stared him, waiting for him to start the conversation. When he just shut his mouth, it really annoy you. He came here so he must have something to say. You sighed, giving up.

"It's been a while" You finally spoke up first. He turned to look at you with that unreadable gaze. He didn't even opened his mouth. You scoffed, sighing again.

"Why you're here?" You asked directly. He looked down, avoiding eyes contact. He looked on the ring that he was holding.

"Our memories..."

Flashback

"I love you" You said as you gave a peck on his cheek. Both of you smiled widely.