8. JB : I'm sick

"How long can I live?" You asked nervously.

"We not sure. Maybe about 1 month"

---------

You walked side by side along the path. There are beautiful flowers, blue sky and someone that you love than yourself beside you.

"I hope we can stay like this forever" You said, smiling.

"Of course we can" He held your hand. You looked at him with a bitter smile.

"Oppa if I die first, I want you live happily without me" You said while Jaebum looked at you with sad face. He hugged you.

"What are you talking about? We promised we will live together forever. So don't worry, I will marry soon then have a kids then grandchilds after that we will die together. Araseo?" He said, comforting you. Your tears falling from your eyes.

"Please don't forget me" You cried. Jeabum became panic cause your sudden cry.

"Don't cry. I love you (Y/N). Don't worry. I will never forget you" He care your hair.

----------

"Morning jagiya!" Jaebum greet as he hear you step in the kitchen. You walked to him and back hugged him. He reacted with a wide smile.

"Do you sleep well?" He asked. You nodded. He turned to you, placing his palm on your cheek.

"Today...I didn't cook" He said, softly.

"It's ok. I can cook" You smiled.

"No no no. Let's eat outsite today" He said while smiling.

"Ok!" You smiled widely. He gave you a quick peck on your lips. You smiled again.

"Get ready now"

---------

"What you do like to eat?" He asked you while looking at the menu. You hum, thinking.

"I just want...chocolate chips pancake and hot chocolate" You told.

"I want...chocolate peanut butter toast, sandwich tuna and ice cappocino" He told. The waiter took the order and walked off.

"You eat a lot, jagi" You acted to be shocked. He giggled.

"Sorry, I skipped my dinner last night" He smiled. You smiled showing your teeth. Suddenly, you felt your head hurt. Your smile turned to frown. You tried to act cool.

"Jagi...excuse me. I need to go to toilet" You excused. Jaebum looked worried because your face become pale.

"Are you ok? You looks pale" He said, worriedly. You quickly stood up.

"Excuse me" You walked to the toilet. As you entered the toilet, you fall down. You held your head, holding the pain. You took your handbag and grabbed your pill bottle. Taking one pill, you quickly put it in your mouth and drank some water that you bring.

After a while, your head not hurt anymore. You exhaled reliefly. You stood up slowly and walked to the sink. You washed your hand and looked at the mirror. You saw your reflection on the mirror.

'Mianhae jagi, I 'm not ready. I'm scared'

You wiped all sweat and touched up your make up because you realize that you looks pale. After you are ready, you walked off the toilet. Forcing a smile, you walked to Jaebum. After he saw you coming, he quickly stood up.

"Are you ok?" He looked worried.

"I'm fine! Sorry, stomach act" You lied. You took a seat before him.