7. Yugyeom : Q&A

"Daebak! You got first place again!" Your friend said. You smirked. You always think you are the best because you are smart, rich and pretty but they is something didn't make you perfect.

"Excuse me! You still can't change the position if you keep staring on it guys. I'm #1. All of you so stupid" You walked to the scoring paper rudely. This is didn't make you perfect. You don't have manners. You looked at the paper.

"#1 (Y/N), #2...Kim Yugyeom" You smirked.

"You win this time!" You heard his voice from your back. You turned to him. Kim Yugyeom..is your rival. Just like you, he smart, rich and handsome but don't have manners. One more thing! He's playboy.

"I just take my right place" You smirked. He smirked too. He walked closer to you. You raised your head to look at him because he taller than you. He leaned closer to you.

"Your place is here" He pointed at the scoring paper behind you. You turned your back at him. You looked where he point it. You smirked.

"#2? I think that's your place, Kim Yugyeom" You said. He leaned down and his chin almost touch your left shoulder. Then he put his hand on your right shoulder, making your heart pounding.

'What's wrong with me? My heart, why its beating so fast? Just act cool..act cool!'

You said to yourself. You just acted cool. But Yugyeom smirked beside you. He knew you are nervous for him.

"Let's see if you can stay still on top" He turned his face to the right. You smirked. You knew if you turn to face him, your nose will touch his nose.

"Why? Nervous? Your heart pounding? Or has butterflies on your stomach?" He whispered in your ear while smirking. You just stood still.

"Can you answer? I think that's not the hardest question you ever hear, right?" He whispered again. You sighed. You pushed his hand from your shoulder and steped back, keeping save 2 meters. He turned to you.

"Kim Yugyeom-ssi, are you flirting on me? You should try again. Because it's not working...or just stop. Why? Because I will never fall for you " You said, confidently. Everyone that gathered there watching that scene. He took out a lollipop from his pocket.

"Why do you think like that?" He asked while opening the plastic and put it in his mouth. He put his hands in his pockets and looked at you, raising his eyebrow. You remained silent.

"I thought you're smart" He spoke with his lollipop in his mouth. He took out the lollipop from his mouth.

"Why? I make your heart fluttered without I know it?" He smiled. You smirked.

"It's look like you can't answer" He walked toward you. You looked away.

"Take this" He gave you the lollipop that he already licked. But you don't take it.

"Aishh" He took your hand and made you hold it.

"I don't want it" You refused.

"Just hold that for me" He said. You slowly took it from his hand.

"If you like me, throw it. If you don't like me, eat it" He walked away. You shocked what just he said.

"Nae?! Ya!! How can I eat this? You already put it in your mouth!" You shouted a little. He turned back.

"So just throw it!" He winked before walk away.

"Yaa! Kim Yugyeom!" You shouted. Your friends came to you.

"Oettoekae?" You asked them.

"You decide it" One of them said.

"You hate him, right? Eat up" The other one said.