3. Jackson : Basketball

You are a sport girl and of course you are like a boy. You don't know how to make up or decorate yourself. You have bestfriend, Jackson. You two always play basketball together. Maybe you looks like a boy but...your heart is soft. Soft like a girl. Yeah you are a girl, sorry for that!

"Yo (Y/N)! Pass the ball!" Jackson shouted. You passed the ball then he make a shoot.

"Yes!!" Everyone shouted. Its a goal!

"Great shoot, Jackson!" You high five with him with smile.

---------

"I'm hungry, let's go eat!" Jackson exclaimed.

"Eat what? Chicken? Pizza? Noodles?" You asked.

"What you like to eat?" He asked.

"Chicken" You answered with smile.

"Ok let's go eat chicken!" He said excited.

---------

"Ya, I heard our school have new student. Girl or guy? If guy...you should flirt him" He said, joking? You chuckled.

"What the hell you talking about? You think he gonna like me? Crazy..." You refused.

"Anyway, she is (Y/F/N)" You added.

"Who?" He asked.

"That new student" You answered.

"So a girl. Should I flirt her?" He acted macho.

"You're insane" You said but actually you felt hurt on your chest. Why? You likes Jackson...for 3 years. But Jackson never know. You just act like you're bestfriend. Of course he don't likes girl like me, that's what you always think.

"I should have a girlfriend so I will looks like a guy" He acted cool now.

"What's you ideal girl?" You asked. Just..curious.

"Pretty? I don't know too...just cute and nice girl" He answered. You just nodded.

'That's not me'

You told yourself.

---------

You walked with him at the school coridor. You two were going to play basketball.

"So who was that new girl? Can show you me? I want to know her" He keeps bothering you. You just sighed.

"I'll show you later. Let's play first" You gave the ball that you hold to him. He took the ball and bounced it.

"Is she pretty? Is she nice? Cute? I'm so curious and I--" He bumped into someone.

"What the--"

"I'm sorry you're ok? I'm so sorry" He about to swearing but he heard a soft voice. He looked up, seeing that pretty girl.

"Yeah! I'm fine. It's ok" He replied. You looked at Jackson. A smile on his lips. That new girl bumped into Jackson. You know she pretty that's why you don't want Jackson know her. But now...you sighed.

"You okay?" Jackson asked back. She nodded cutely.

"I don't see you before. You new student?" He asked her softly.

"Yes. I'm new here. I'm (Y/F/N)" She told him with a smile.

"I'm Jackson. Nice to meet you" They shook hand. You tried poking Jackson's shoulder to get his attention.

"Jackson, we already late. Let's go now" You poked again.

"Wait a minute" Hearing he said that, you got jealous. He didn't even look at you.