11. Junior : Nanny

'Ding dong!'

The door opened and you smiled widely. A middle-age ajusshi appeared.

"Yeobo! She's here!" He shouted as he told you to come in.

"Nae!" You heard a female voice from upstairs. She went down with a big luggage. She put the luggage down and came closer to you.

"(Y/N), right?" The woman asked. You answered yes. You looked around this big house but not too big.

"So I'll show you around this house. Follow me!" She said with a smiled. Your smiled didn't fade, as a good worker. You followed her at her back and suddenly she turned to you, making you gasp softly. You quickly showed your smile again.

"You can clean house?" She asked.

"Nae"

"You can cook?" She asked again.

"Of course!"

"You can do laundry?" She asked.

"Don't worry, I have almost 2 years experience as a nanny!" You said confidently. She smiled back.

"Good! I think I hired a good person" She said. You nodded.She showed you your room. Its a nice room even it's a bit small. But you are fine.

"You can clean our room 1 week once if it become dusty. And our son room...I'm sure he don't like a new person get in his room. I'll tell him to show you his room by his own" She told. You quite shocked. You wanna ask this question but it's not a perfect time...yet.

You two went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Uri Jinyoung-i is picky, sensitive boy. So please cook his favourite food, just sometimes. I'll list down later. Oh! for groceries, you can go buy at mart nearby. I'll leave you some money for groceries and car key.You can drive right?" She asked.

"I have driving licence.." You answered, not confident enough. She smiled.

"Okay, you wanna ask me something?" She asked. You looked around. No baby stuff, no toys for a sign he still a kid or else...

"How old is your son?" You asked softly.

"Eight..." She mumbled.

"Eight months?" You asked. She shook her head.

"Eight years old?" You guessed. She shook her head again.

"Eighteen years old" She smiled. Your eyes widen. Why she hired you to take care of an eighteen years old boy?!

"I'm home!" You heard a boy voice. You turned your head to the door, seeing a tall boy enter the house. Speechless. He's a guy!!

"Eighteen years old?" You mumbled. That woman walked to his son and pulled him to me.

"Yeobo, hury up. Or missed our flight" That middle-age ajusshi spoke. He walked to his son, who is standing in front of you now.

"Jinyoung-i, this is your nanny" That woman told to his son.

"Ohh..I'm Jinyoung. Park Jinyoung" He pulled out his hand. I just looked at his hand.

"Jinyoung-aa, we have to go now. Sorry, he's kinda naughty. That's why we hired you" That guy spoke as he pushed down his son's hand.

"So! This is the rules in this house. Please follow the rules" She handed me some papers.

"Ahjuma--"

"Let's go now!" Told the man. They walked to the door as you tried to tell them that you don't want this job. Because you don't want to take care of this big baby. In the same roof. Just two of you! No!