Hear Me x See Me x Remember Me

Start from the beginning

With the army gone, all that's left is the main villain. They took him down with ease. Just as they were about to merge back, a dazed look phased through each and every one of their expressions.

They looked around, all in different locations, in confusion. Why are they here? Why is there so much destruction?

Who were they?

Solar can't comprehend the fact that he didn't know anything. He teleported away.

Thunderstorm's eyes were glued to the ground. He desperately tried not to panic as he sped to an unknown location with his speed.

Angin looked around in panicked confusion before he took off in his hoverboard.

Thorn began to tear up as he was terrified. He ran off into a distance.

Quake bashed his head against a wall in attempt to regain his memories. It didn't work. With a hopeless sigh, he summoned a golem and used it as a transport to leave the area.

Ice looked around, taking in the fact that he is an amnesiac. He stole one of the army's ships to leave the planet.

Blaze sped around in a daze, spreading fires everywhere. He saw a ship leaving the planet. He hijacked one of the army's cruisers and also left the planet.

None of them knew who they were.

They are terrified.

They are scared.

Most of all, they wanted to know who they are.

* * *

Three years later, all of Boboiboy's personalities had somehow made their way back to earth, seeing it as where they belonged as humans. None of them knew who their real names were, only naming themselves the first thing that came to mind or that's related to their powers.

Thunderstorm landed in America. He works as an Olympic athlete.

Quake landed in China. He works as a professional boxer.

Blaze landed in Japan. He works as a professional cosplayer and a youtuber.

Cyclone landed in London. He works as a stunt-double for movie actors.

Ice landed in New Zeland. He works as an artist.

Thorn landed in Poland. He works as a florist.

Solar landed in France. He works as a fashion designer.

All of them had put their pasts aside. None of them wanted to question why they were on an alien planet. They didn't breathe a word to anybody else, keeping the secret to themselves.

They also didn't know why they were wearing a cap, or with such a unique style, but they didn't change it. There was something in their instincts that told them that cap is meant to stay with them no matter where they went. It was some sort of forgotten attachment that you won't give up no matter what.

They lived their happy lives, but then the first screamings came.

Nightmares.

Visions.

Screaming.

A boy, with the age of 15, was in the back of their minds at the same time. He was screaming, but no sound came out. He was crying, but there were no tears, only black slime. His sockets were empty, as if his eyes never existed.

It was only for a split moment, but it was a great impact. The boy looked like their younger selves. They knew it was something, something that was calling out to them. Something being torn apart by their presences. The boy was being torn apart piece by piece because of them.

They felt drawn to a place. An island in Malaysia. The island's name was Pulau Rintis. 

Without hesitation, they booked flights. They neglected their jobs, with the only thought is to get to Pulau Rintis.

When they were on the planes, the boy returned. He was on his knees, staring at his hands. They almost screamed out loud. It was a mirage, glitching like a computer. But for a fact, they knew he was real. He was somehow connected to them and they were connected to him. There was no denying that. They can't give you proof - it's a feeling in their guts.

They arrived at Pulau Rintis at the same time through the train. They could feel the feeling getting stronger. Their emotions were trying to guide them to somewhere.

Through trial and error, they all arrived at a clearing at the same time. Standing in the middle of a park was a stall named Kokotiam.

That's when they saw each other. They held or shouldered their pieces of luggage, staring at each other.

"You," Quake started, "look like me."

"No," Blaze breathed. "You look like me."

"We look exactly like each other!" Thorn squeaked. "We even have our caps!"

Solar frowned. "T - this doesn't make any sense. Scientifically, it's impossible for different people to look the same or share the same traits."

That's when the biggest headache of their lives smashed them like a truck. The boy was screaming. The vision was glitching like there was no tomorrow. The boy was clutching his head, his mouth open like he's screaming in pain. Black slime oozed from his sockets like tears.

They all clutched their heads in agony. Their heads felt like they were being split into pieces.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The boy screamed in their heads. 

Visions of him using his powers - them - flooded their minds. They saw the scene where he last stepped into the battleground and their individual battles.

That's when they know that they were supposed to be one person.

But they can't merge back.

They've forgotten who they were.

And Boboiboy lost himself.

He had saved billions, but he failed to save himself.