"Facetime interview"

Start from the beginning

"What was that!" Harry said from the floor. I just huffed at him kicking a pillow on the floor against the wall.

Louis went over the harry getting him up giving him a little squeeze telling him it's not his fault. I just glared at the ground because i know it's true.

"Woah what happened here?" Liam came in completely missing everything that had happened. We all just gave him a look and he knew to drop it.

"Ok well anyway i came to tell you Guys that we have a FaceTime interview type of thing in a hour." He said grabbing a drink out of the fridge.

Oh shit Niall. I gave louis a look as to make the other boys stay downstairs to which he nodded to. I jumped over the couch to avoid going around it running upstairs. Really Louis is the best mate you can ask for.

I reached the bathroom door to hear sniffles coming from behind it. I froze not knowing what to do anymore. What the fuck even was my plan?!!

I knocked on the door softly making his sniffling come to a stop. "Hey Niall are you ok?" I know the answer but i want to see what he will tell me.

"Y-yeah just using the bathroom. Give me a few minutes." I could hear the pain in his voice.

I slid my back against the wall across from the bathroom door. I brought my knees up to my chest resting my head between my legs.

This is the worst. The worst thing that's ever happened. It's so painful knowing what's happening to him and not doing anything.

Imagine it. Everyone knows niall horan. He's that carefree sweet sensitive guy. Well no one knows how sensitive he really is. Look what he's doing to himself. To his pale soft skin. His beautiful smile barely ever seen. And his eyes always swollen from tears.

I took out my phone opening up my camera role going to my album called 'Niall'. Yes i have a album of each of the boys. Niall's just happens to be my favorite.

I flicked through the pictures smiling at them. He was once so happy. I just can't believe this guy-

A little soft leprechaun can hurt himself

A little soft leprechaun can hurt himself. I remember taking that picture actually. One of the last times I've seen him in short sleeves. One of the last times I've seen his milky skin. one of the last times I've seen him truly happy.

Those arms are now covered in red cuts and there's nothing i can do about it. It's so hard to imagine him doing that to himself. And i saw it. I saw everyone's worst fear.

My thoughts were cut off when the bathroom door opened slowly and Niall caught sigh of me.

He didn't speak only looked at the floor shaky. Man how he's changes. He would have tackled me if he was the same boy he was. Now he's looking at the floor trying to hide his tear stained face.

"Oh hey Niall i wanted to tell you that we have a FaceTime interview in about half an hour so we should go get ready." I pushed myself up and walked next to him. He flinched when i put my hand on his shoulder but i ignored it.