The End of An Era

Will's P.O.V.
Being a son of Apollo has some perks. One of those perks is finishing the Med school a year earlier. When he was 16 Stanford proposed him to go study Biology. The professors there had never seen a student getting 100% on every test they were giving him no matter how hard it was. At 19 Harvard came to him with a full paid scholarship to go to Med School there.
Nico came from Rome for Will's oath taking. Will was Harvard's valedictorian. As they years were passing by, Will felt that his dream was finally coming true. Since he was three, whenever anyone was asking him what he wanted to be when he grew up, he said that he wanted to be a doctor. It slowly became his ultimate life goal to the point that he had memorized the Hippocratic oath from the age of six.
It didn't come as a shock for him when Apollo claimed him or to anyone else. When Chiron told him that he wanted to teach him he felt like his wildest dream was coming true. Then Apollo came and he also wanted to teach him. Apollo hadn't taught any of his children for the past two thousand years. And now he would officially be a certified doctor.
Will was too excited and fidgety to sleep more hours. He was drinking coffee when Nico came to the living room. "Why are you up so early?" Nico asked him with a tired tone.
"Too energised to stay in bed."
"Excited?" Nico asked as Will handed him a mug a coffee. "Thanks."
"I waited for this moment to come my whole life. I still have residency-" Will said.
"Where you will kick some serious ass" Nico added.
"But I'm getting there. I almost there." He smiled.
"I'm proud of you. You know it right?" Nico replied. He turned to Will and took a deep breath. "I've been thinking about our future together". Nico said a little embarrassed.
"Have you decided something?" Will asked in the calmest tone known to human. When it came to his relationship with Nico he was the calmest person in existence.
"No." Nico replied way too fast. "I mean yes." He started cursing in Italian. "I mean no. Still nothing."
"It's 5 am, I need some help. I am not getting it."
"I am talking about life. You finished university and I- I mean we are adults. So where does all this is going?" He pointed himself and Will.
"Are you breaking up with me?" Will Joked.
"No, Gods no! I just don't know how to say it." Nico wished on that moment that he either make sense or for Will to be able to understand what he wants him to say without really telling him.
"Just talk to me. You can say everything to me."
"Do you want to live with me in New Rome? It's okay If you don't- "
Will had a stupid smile on his face; "I want to live with you. In New Rome, In Manhattan even in Venice. You are my boyfriend; This means that we are stuck with each other."
"I love you and you are a himbo." Nico said.
"I love you too. I was also thinking of moving to New Rome. I think it's time for us to live together."
They were about to kiss but then Cecil and his girlfriend Michelle came in.
"So, what are we going to do at night? Hard core partying?" Cecil asked. Then he read the room and he felt like he was the outsider. "Am I interrupting or something?"
"Yes, you are." Nico said annoyed.
"Michelle have I showed you the best coffee shop in Boston?" Cecil asked his girlfriend.
"No, not yet Cecil. But we can go now if you want." She proposed. Cecil agreed and they left.
After they left Nico pointed at the door. "That's exactly why we need our own place. And we are not going to give Cecil keys to our apartment."
"We could get something like fortress. With laser security, high walls, a bridge, and a river with crocodiles around it so we can be alone. How does that sound?" Will said