As Long As You Talk to Me

Something soft landed on her lips muffling all her cries.

It was that sweaty napkin!!!!!

Gongsun li tried her best to get that thing out but Zhu Zhen stuffed it deeper into her mouth.

"Ummmm", she pushed it with its tongue but in vain, that sweaty taste numbed all her taste buds!

So..... yucky!!!

After making sure she wouldn't be able to scream, Zhu Zhen turned her around and slammed her against the wall...

Wide eyed, she saw his face getting closer to hers. So close that their nose were touching. Her hands were gripped tight in his one.

Lifting his other hand, he laid it beside her head against the wall.

Tilting his head, Zhu Zhen slid his gaze all over her face. From her chin, her lips to her nose and stopped in those hazel eyes.

"Never forget whom this empire belongs to....", his words were clear and sharp.

"Everything in this palace belongs to Zhen. The guards, servants, treasures......and YOU"

His gaze bored deeper into her eyes as he warned,

"So, have your eyes only on me"

have your eyes only on me

G.Li felt her whole body going numb.. If that sweaty napkin didn't resist her tongue, she would've screamed on the top of her lungs...

It's not what I think it is

Was the last thing she thought before darkness consumed her...
..................

"Maid Li..."

No response..

"Concubine Li.."

No response..

"Li'er"

No response...

This situation has been the same for few days. G.Li doesn't bother to respond to any of that moron emperor's call now-a-days.

Now she was helping him wear his robe, but acted as if she didn't hear his call..

Zhu Zhen's eyes flickered with smile as he asked with husky voice,

"Are you not going to talk to Zhen?"

Not until that sweaty taste vanishes from my tongue, you son of spoilt pasta!

Her face scrunched remembering that salty incident..

So yucky!

How did she dare to avoid the emperor?you may ask...

First time, G. Li was so scared when she didn't respond to the king in state of her rage. She was on the verge of falling on her knees but seeing the guilty expression on his face, she decided otherwise.

From that day, she didn't bother to respond to him anymore.

.............

After settling his robe, she took the comb to brush his hair. Jealousy burnt her every living cell seeing those thick,silky long hair.

How could a man have such treasure whereas she, a lady's hair was nothing different from a goat's tail..sigh'

Suddenly a thought crossed her mind and mischief sparkled in her eyes...
Her lips stretched to shape the sweetest smile as she said with her cutest voice,

"Your highness, please allow jianqie to give you a new hairstyle. It would suit your handsome face the most!"

Zhu Zhen was amused to see those sparkling mischievous eyes. He knew that G.Li's evil mind was up to no good.

As long as she talks to me....

Sighing, he allowed her to mess with his hair...

Far aside, Black lines appeared on Xian Xu's face watching the things happening before his eyes...

He felt like bursting into tears.

"Your majesty, how come your usual high IQ drops to zero when it comes to this evil concubine?"
................................

Hilarious!

The emperor looked hilarious with two fishbraids on his two sides...

Hahahahahaha

Gongsun Li could imagine herself rolling on the floor laughing her as off but outwardly she maintained a blank face.

Her all anger vanished into thin air when she saw his face.

That's what you get when u enrage this lady, you maniac!

Zhu Zhen was not a fool.With his sharp eyes, he could see the laugh erupting from her eyes along with the guards'..

All the guards also were having difficulty suppressing their laugh.

Though Zhu Zhen had a blank expression, the red tips of his ears betrayed his embarrassment. The redness even spread all over his neck..

G.Li noticed this and her heart melt. She was not that harsh bitch either, so she bowed and murmured regretfully,

"Your majesty, please punish this xiaonu (this little women) for her unskillful hands. Allow nu to make your hair again"

The king stopped his strides as he looked deeply in her eyes....

Turning his face to the front,he uttered

"No need, this king can bear with it"

Because this is something you did for Zhen willingly.

Gongsun Li never felt guiltier in her entire life..