Chapter 49- "followed by something very bad"

Начните с самого начала

                "NO!" I yell, dangerously loud, my hands flying to his and pinning the blanket down before he can take it off. His eyes go wider in an amused shock, and I chuckle awkwardly. "Yeah, not right now."

               He rolls his eyes playfully, removing my hands. "It's not the last time, anyway." He says with a wink.

            My face heats up intensely. "It's too early in the morning for me to be thinking about this."

            He laughs, adorable despite his words. He grabs his pillow and shoves it lightly in my face. "Then don't look while I get dressed." He says, getting up from the bed. I'm ashamed for almost wanting to peek.

             "So," he begins. I hear him sliding a shirt on. "Why do I have to get out of your room so fast?"

            "So the others don't get suspicious."

            "Why does it matter if they do? Their suspicions are right, anyway."

           "But..." I realize I have nothing to say. Why not? Why must everything be so secretive? But I know I can't have people finding out just yet. "Just because."

               "That's not a real answer. Come on, you're smart." He says. Suddenly, I feel him belly flop on the bed, making me yelp. "Besides," he says, crawling over and hugging my waist, laying his cheek on my tummy. "I just wanna brag about you." He says cutely. My heart flutters and I can't stop a smile.

              "That's insensitive." I say with a sigh, petting and ruffling his hair.

            "You're insensitive." He replies lazily, snuggling up to me more.

            I laugh. "That's not a real comeback. Come on, you're smart now."

             He lifts his head and gazes up at me, like an excited puppy. "Really?"

            I smile. "More or less."

            He frowns and drops his head back down. "You could've just said yes."

            "You really have to leave now though. We'll be lucky if no one's awake, since we were planning to head back home in the afternoon. Seriously, if someone sees you walking out of here, what are you gonna tell them?"

             "Ji-won lost her virginity last night and we're finally together." He says proudly.

             "No, dumbass!" I scold while he chuckles. But then he goes silent, thoughtful. I'm confused as he suddenly sits up. "What is it?"

He looks at me with a serious expression. "I never really asked, did I? So it's not for real yet?"

"What are you taking about?"

A small smile spreads on his lips, and he shifts his position so that he's sitting directly in front of me, looking me in the eyes. "Song Ji-won."

"Jeon Jungkook?" I reply, confused.

He takes my hands and holds them in his. "I love you, very much, to the moon and back, from Seoul to Washington, from-"

"You're really making the cringe." I interrupt, chuckling.

"Shut the fuck up you're ruining the moment." He scolds before going back to his speech. "I love you more than myself and even though I already know your answer, I'm still going to ask you, because I'm a classy bitch." He explain. I laugh and nod, urging him to continue. With a confident grin, he asks "Will you be my girlfriend?"