forty-five

trixies anxiety was getting bad again. she hadn't seen violet in sometime partially because she had discharged herself and because she had been away for so long.

she wasn't sure what was causing the relapse, she was taking her antidepressants and they had been working. she wasn't having depressive or self destructive thoughts anymore. they had been helping her anxiety a lot, hell she had even ordered a starbucks herself the other day.

she was sat in her room and then she realised. she was getting anxiety about telling kim and aja she was moving out. she still hadn't told them katya had asked her to move in with her. she was afraid of what they were going to say. she spent all day contemplating how to bring it up in conversation. she soon heard the familiar bang of the front door as the two girls came home from a day at college.

trixie rushed out to greet them with a hug, which was a bit out the ordinary. "what's up trix?" aja said, releasing the girl from a hug. "i need to talk to you guys about something." trixie said. they girls followed her and sat with her in the kitchen.

"what's up, this is weird." kim said. "it's katya." trixie said. "what the fuck has she done?" aja said, immediately getting angry. "nothing! she just asked me to move in with her." trixie said, expecting the worst.

"oh my god trixie that's so cool!" aja said and rushed to give her a hug. "she's so serious about you." kim said with a grin and joined the hug. the three stayed huddled up for sometime.

"i'm going to miss you guys." trixie said, feeling herself get upset. "don't be stupid we're still going to be here for you, even if we are a short drive away." aja said, her eyes glistening too. "the three musketeers forever." said kim, with a large grin.