thrity-five

trixie saw her phone light up with katyas name. she wasn't sure if she should pick up. she wondered maybe katya felt obliged to talk to her. katya was calling her later than she promised so maybe she had forgotten about trixie.

she let the phone ring for a while before picking it up.

"hi krasotka." she heard katyas tired voice say down the other end of the phone. "hi." trixie whispered. "i'm so sorry i'm phoning later than i promised, i had shit going on with my grandma." katya sighed. "i can go if you want?" trixie asked. "no! it's so calming to hear your voice again." katya said.

trixie blushed slightly and felt a small, stupid grin creep into her face. "i love you." trixie grinned. "i love you so much kiska." katya replied.

"i've got good news!" katya continued. "basically my father left me a lot, and i mean a lot of money." "how much?" trixie asked. "15 million euros." katya said.

trixie almost dropped the phone. "what the fuck katya, that's more than just a lot, you're fucking rich." trixie screamed. "calm down kiska!" katya chuckled. "what how much is that in dollars?" trixie asked. "about 17 millon." katya replied, casually. "katya how the fuck are you so calm?" trixie squealed. "i always knew my dad was a millionaire, it's not a big deal." katya replied.

"it's a big fucking deal, my girlfriend is rich!" trixie said. "yeah and guess where some of that money is going?" katya asked. "where?" trixie asked, intrigued. "to treat you, i want to give you the world kukla." katya said. "what the fuck katya, don't spend your money on me." trixie said. "it's not a big deal, i've got a present for you when i get back." katya said, yawning.

"katya maybe you should go to bed." trixie said. "alright kiska, i love you." katya replied. "i love you too, goodnight." trixie said. "goodnight." katya said hanging up.

trixie flopped back on her bed, she needed to go and tell her friends what she had just found out, but she needed to take it all in herself first.