thirty-four

same again with the italics lmao

katya had promised to call trixie at 9pm russian time which was about 1pm for trixie, however she didn't think it would be possible now.

after the funeral she had been cooped up in an office with her grandparents and siblings whilst her grandmother shouted at her because she hadn't revived a lot of money from the will.

"katya how is it you get the most money?" her grandma asked. "it's just how it worked out, i got left the most." katya sighed. "but this is not fair i am his mum! and i get left with 10,000€ ! that is nothing!" her grandma shouted again. "you care more about your money than your own son dying." kristina said.

"kristina, klavdi please can you leave." katya adressed her siblings. they nodded and left.

"grandma i have done nothing to the will except tell you how much money you are going to revive now please can you leave, take your money or leave it, i don't care but you're holding me up for a very important phone call." katya said sternly. "yerkaterina you do not talk to me like that and i demand more money!" the old woman said and slapped the table.

"and you do not get to call me yerkaterina, not now, not ever!" she replied. "i will be contacting my lawyer." her grandma said angrily before leaving.

katya sighed and rubbed her temples, she didn't realise sorting all her dads stuff out would be so exhausting. she grabbed her phone and called trixie and prayed for the younger girl to pick up.