eight

ginger got home exactly at 4pm, like she had said, which was weird for her. she wasn't usually punctual.

"ginger, i need to talk to you." katya said, not even welcoming the girl home. "shit katya what's up?" ginger asked and the girls went and sat at the dining room table. "i'm becoming emotionally involved." katya said, plainly. ginger looked shocked for a few seconds. katya didn't like showing emotions, she mainly acted like she didn't have any. ginger knew the girl was sweet but she usually acted cold hearted and almost like she didn't really care.

"with who?" ginger asked. she crossed her fingers under the table and prayed that katya finally had found a love interest. "with a patient." katya said and put her head in her hands. "what like intimately?" ginger asked. "no! like i gave the girl my number because i'm worried about her." katya said. "your work number i hope." ginger replied. "nope my fucking personal phone number, you know i don't answer my work phone." katya said, making a joke to try and lighten the conversation.

"i don't know ginger, i just feel for the girl." katya said, groaning. "wow katya, who knew you had emotions." ginger said, trying to cheer her up. "becoming emotionally involved in this line of work is not good!" she exclaimed. "katya, we all feel emotions sometimes, you can't help it if this one girl has done this to you." ginger said and stroked katyas arm. "even better yet i followed her back on instagram, to keep an eye on her." katya said

"you followed her on instagram! isn't that against protocol? and are you really following her to keep and eye on her?" ginger said. "it's not against any protocol i'm sure and yes ginger she's only 19 don't get any dumb ideas." katya said.

"is she hot though?" ginger, still continued to tease. "i mean yeah." katya blushed. "see i knew it!" ginger shouted. "shut up now, i've met her once calm down and nothing could ever happen." katya shouted. "you never know." said ginger and winked.