twenty

and that's what happens. every morning katya texts trixie to tell her to take her pills, every time she adds a different pet name. it's starts off with "кукла" which trixie knows means doll. the next day is "красотка" which trixie looks up and she finds out it means babe.

katya obviously wasn't aware trixie was googling the words and making a long list in her notes of what they mean and how to pronounce them.

on friday she's called "моя любовь" which means my love and it makes trixie swoon. katya is so sweet it makes trixies heart burst with an ever growing affection of the older girl. friday is going to be the first time she's been left alone since the incident, as trixie likes to call it. aja and kim had gotten invited to a party and they weren't going to go until trixie literally begged them to go out and have fun. she hated being the reason her friends always missed out on things. she bid goodbye to them at 8pm and sat down to watch friends, as always.

the episode had barely started when trixie heard a knock on the door. she jumped out her skin at first before cautiously going to look through the peephole and see who it was. she was glad and surprised to see it was katya and composed herself before opening the door. "hi." she says coyly, as she opens the door. "Приве́т [privet]" katya replies.

katyas russian accent is hot but katya speaking russian to trixies face, trixie was dead right there and then. "come...in." she said chocking in her words. trixie recovers from the initial shock and asks katya why she is here.

"why do you want me to go?" katya teases. "no, i just am shocked you're here." said trixie. "i have no where else to be so i thought i would hang out with my favourite patient." katya replies. "well...um...do you want coffee?" trixie asks. "i thought you'd never ask." katya said.

katya had come over with the motive to just check on trixie, have a quick coffee and leave. she didn't want to over do it. however trixie had roped her into watching friends and they were now on their tenth episode and katya was slowly learning to love the show. it wasn't until trixie laid her head on katyas lap that katya was pulled back to reality.

here she was sat in trixie mattels house with the girl of her dreams lying on her lap.

katya had done a lot of thinking over the past week and she had realised one thing. she didn't just have a crush on trixie, she wanted to date trixie, she wanted more than anything for trixie to be her girlfriend. she just didn't know how to approach the subject.

"trix?" katya said softly, running her hand through the soft, blonde locks that adorned trixies head. "yes?" trixie said, turning over in katyas lap to look up to her. "i...uh...i'm not sure how to put this but...um...how would you feel if i asked you on a date?" katya said.

trixie sat up, her heart was hammering in her chest. did she hear katya right? did katya want to go on a date with her?

"i...uh...yes." trixie mumbled out. "wait really?" katya said, grinning. "i would like that a lot." trixie admitted blushing. "okay are you free tomorrow? say 6pm?" katya asked. "yeah but one small problem. i cannot order from waiter service." trixie said, sadly. "how about, i do it for you?" katya asked. "or you try and do it because it would really help your recovery and if you freeze up i'm right there?" katya said. "okay, i'll try." trixie whispered.

katya kissed the top of trixies head as the younger girl lay back down on her lap. trixie spent the rest of the evening snuggled up on katyas lap, maybe her life would finally take a turn for the better.