fourteen

the film finished and trixie hated to admit that the film was absolutely shit. she didn't want to offend katya because throughout the whole film trixie had noticed katya taking looks at her to see if she was enjoying it.

"did you like it?" katya asked. "it was good." trixie said. "you're lying." katya said, grinning slightly. "what makes you think that?" trixie asked. "all my friends hate it." katya stated. "okay maybe it wasn't that great." trixie said, grinning.

"do you wanna stay for one episode of friends?" trixie asked, hoping katya would say yes. "i don't see why not." katya said as trixie put on an episode.

halfway through the episode katya felt trixies head rest on her shoulder. she turned her head a bit and saw the younger girl was struggling to stay awake. katya stayed deathly still as trixie snuggled closer to katya and closed her eyes, falling asleep. katya wasn't sure what to do. she didn't want to move and wake the girl but she also didn't want to seem cold hearted by not putting her arm around trixie. she carefully managed to get her arm around trixie and pulled her close. she hated physical contact but she would let it slide this once.

once the episode ended katya slipped out from under trixie and tucked the young girl into bed. she left a note on the side and slipped out the pink bedroom. "so you have finished having sex." aja stated, as she saw katya leave the room. "it's not like that." katya immediately defended. "ignore her, i think it's great trixie has made another friend." kim said, grinning.

katya bid her goodbyes and got into her car to drive home. the drive home was filled with thinking. was she classed as a friend of trixies now? does trixie want to be more than just therapist and patient? when will the butterflies in her stomach go away from being so close to trixie?

katya had the suspicion she was getting a crush on the younger girl and that was not good, not good at all.