seven

it's a shame katya wasn't an idiot. as soon as she saw the notification pop up on her phone saying '@trixiemattel has followed you' she knew it was her new patient trixie.

katya knew better than to stalk a patient. she definitely knew better than to follow her back, yet she couldn't help herself. there was something so intriguing about trixie, that katya couldn't help but feel drawn to help the girl. she looked through trixies photos. for someone with anxiety you wouldn't be able to tell from her instagram. she seemed very confident in herself and if you didn't know you would think she didn't have anything wrong with her. katya pressed the follow back button before shutting off her phone.

katya needed to talk to ginger, she was so fucking confused. why did trixie have to be the first case she got emotionally involved in. it was lucky ginger was coming back today otherwise katya was going to go insane. she really needed to vent. to take her mind off things she stepped out into the back garden and had a cigarette. yes, she knew it was bad for her heath, she worked with medical professionals for god's sake, yet she couldn't quit and she didn't want to.

it was cliche, she thought, but with every exhale of smoke she seemed to relax and her worries dissipated for a short while. she stood out in the garden and just admired to soft blue of the sky and the way the smoke evaporated into the air. there was something so calming about having a big garden that she felt even more relaxed than usual. once she finished her cigarette she went inside and put the television on, to distract her whilst she waited for ginger to get home.