thirteen

trixie was just shoving a pile of washing into ajas room when she heard the knock on the door. she slammed ajas door shut and took a deep breath.

she had convinced kim and aja to go out so they wouldn't tease or make fun of trixie whilst katya was there. she walked to the door and took one last deep breath before opening the door to katya.

"hi!" katya beamed and walked in. "hi." trixie mumbled. she lead katya to the kitchen and katya sat at the small table whilst trixie made the drinks. "we have a coffee machine so you can pretty much have whatever you want." trixie said. "i'll have whatever you want, i'm not fussy." katya said. trixie quickly made two lattes and handed one to katya. she didn't want to keep her waiting.

"i didn't plan much further than the coffee. i tidied my room so we could go and sit in there. i don't know if that seems childish to you." trixie stuttered out, nervously. "have you got a television in your room?" katya asked, quirking an eyebrow. "yeah with netflix." trixie said. "let's go watch netflix then." katya said.

the way katya talked so softly had calmed trixie down a lot. trixie shocked herself by talking to katya so easily and managing to not have a panic attack. she lead katya to her room, she would've felt a bit embarrassed about the pink walls and pink decor but katya had been in here before and she didn't seem to mind.

katya and trixie settled down under the covers and debated on what to watch. "i vote friends." trixie said, grinning. "oh you're one of them." katya said, giggling. "what do you mean one of them?" trixie asked and nudged katya. "typical white girl who loves friends and coffee." she replied. "fine what do you want to watch?" trixie huffed. "i know this great movie called contact." she replied. trixie searched up the movie and put it on. "you have to love this, this my favourite." said katya and settled down to watch it.