[ Third Person View ]

" Morg! (Y/n)-san! We need to retreat for now, " Aladdin stated, " Right! " Both Morgiana and (Y/n) responded, and before they could do that, all of the copies of Zagan knew what they were planning to retreat.

" We're not letting you escape! " The clones declared while giving out their psychotic laughter which echoes through the dungeon before a trap door appeared beneath (Y/n) and her group, letting them fall.

' Damn it, Zagan! ' (Y/n) cursed while she held on the unconscious Hakuryuu before she took a glance over her shoulder and stared at the deep hole, ' Can you sense something end of this trap, Ugo? ' She telepathically asked.

' At the end of the hole, there's the creature's form. You have to be careful (Y/n). '

' I will. '

 " Morg! (Y/n)-san! Get everyone get on my turban! " Aladdin shouted.

" As if I could let you do it! " The vines that were stick on the wall came to life as it shot towards Aladdin's turban, piercing it into smaller pieces, leaving them helpless on their current situation. 

As they continue to fall through the hole, Morgiana desperately tried to reach out for her friends including (Y/n). Morgiana bit her lips as she had vow herself that she'll help (Y/n) with any situation as repayment for saving her from slavery, ' If I don't do something, everyone will die! ' 

She recalled all the moment with her friends who supported her along the way and had been kind towards her, ' I can't reach them or reach the walls! ' Her tears prickled before an image of the smiling Magi came into her mind.

|
|
|

"̷ ̷W̷e̷ ̷a̷l̷l̷ ̷b̷e̷l̷i̷e̷v̷e̷d̷ ̷i̷n̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷,̷ ̷M̷o̷r̷g̷.̷ ̷S̷o̷o̷n̷,̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷'̷l̷l̷ ̷b̷e̷ ̷a̷b̷l̷e̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷s̷o̷r̷e̷ ̷u̷p̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷s̷k̷i̷e̷s̷ ̷j̷u̷s̷t̷ ̷l̷i̷k̷e̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷f̷i̷r̷e̷b̷i̷r̷d̷.̷ ̷I̷t̷ ̷r̷e̷f̷l̷e̷c̷t̷s̷ ̷o̷n̷ ̷w̷h̷o̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷a̷r̷e̷.̷ ̷"̷

|
|
|

"̷ ̷H̷a̷v̷e̷ ̷F̷a̷i̷t̷h̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷r̷s̷e̷l̷f̷,̷ ̷M̷o̷r̷g̷!̷ ̷"̷

|
|
|

Just an instant, a spark of light ignited inside of Morgiana, causing her shackles responded by that very few words. The chains launched itself onto the wall before shooting itself towards (Y/n) and the other three males. As it warps itself around their waist, preventing them from falling even deeper into the hole.

" These chains, " Aladdin muttered with a surprised expression while Morgiana focused on carrying them up to the surface. Until all of them met the eyes of Zagan's doppelganger, he was shocked about their survival.

" That's impossible. How is that possible? " He mumbled. 

" Please wait here, " Morgiana stated as the chains loosen itself, " Morg, don't tell me you're going do it. " (Y/n) asked with a worried tone when she felt uneasy about the female Fanalis was about to do. 

Morgiana took her last glance at the Magi and gave her a sad smile, telling (Y/n) that she was going to do it, making (Y/n) widened her eyes, " I'm going down there and defeat his form. " 

With that said, Morgiana dives into the hole while the Magi saw the colour of violet and apricot rukhs that surrounded Morgiana, ' She's afraid and yet, she willing to help others. ' She thought but, she can't help worry about Morgiana's well-being since her body hasn't adapted her newfound powers.