Vanessa:"So, are you planning on performing tonight?"She asked making me sigh and shake my head.

Y/n:"No, Its just a normal release party....I can't really go all out since I have a busy schedule for the next few days"I said making her hum and wrap her arms around me resting her head on my chest making my arm move around her and hold her.

Vanessa:"What are you doing?"She asked making me hum and think.

Y/n:"Well, I have an interview, a photoshoot since I need more pictures of myself for Cash and them to promote, I also need to spend a little more time in the studio since I'm working on my album...or EP.....depends on how I'm feeling about it"I said thinking about all the things I had to do"And you? Whats your model life like?"I asked making her laugh lowly.

Vanessa:"Well, I have some photoshoots here in LA and then I need to fly New York for a few days with the girls since we're walking the Fendi show and then I think I'm free, but then again...I never know"She said making me chuckle and look at the time.

Y/n:"Well, I think we need to get ready"I said looking to see that it was already four in the afternoon.

Vanessa:"Fuck"She said looking at the time"I was supposed to meet Kendall at her place to get ready"She said jumping up from the couch and grabbing her bag. I laughed and woke up from the couch before walking towards her"I will see you at the club"She said leaning forward and kissing my lips"Do not be late and make sure no girl throws themselves on you because I will cut them"She said making me chuckle whilst she kept the serious look on her face.

Y/n:"You have nothing to worry about, I'm pretty sure no one will be throwing themselves at me"I said making her hum and eye me.

Vanessa:"You better pray and hope so"She said making me shake my head at the girl and kiss her lips. I sucked on her bottom lip before pulling away making her groan"Fuck, I'm going to go before ride you on that couch"She said making me hum.

Y/n:"Being late wont be soo bad"I said making her close her eyes and open them again.

Vanessa:"Just dont be late"She said pecking my lips and walking out of the house making me pout and watch her pull out of my driveway.

I closed the door and walked to my room and started getting ready. I changed into this  👇 and made my way downstairs to see my phone lighting up. I pressed the answer button and placed it in between my ear and shoulder.

Y/n:"Y/n speaking"I said hearing some screaming from the other side making me laugh

Abel:"Y/n! Are you ready?"He asked making me drink some water and hum.

Y/n:"I am, why?"I asked curiously hearing a car pull up.

Abel:"I came to pick you up, lets go"He said making me chuckle and hang up. I locked my house up and walked to my driveway to see a limo there with the guys heads popping out the window.